Two Nice Guest Announcements - Friday 7pm

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman

This please ha ha ha

On a side note does anyone know why I can't like posts anymore will save me from having to quote everything, cheers :smile:

Just "Like" the post then click refresh.

I don't know whats up with the forum lately, at one point I had to click refresh just after posting cos a load of gibberish came up etc.

On the plus side the return button is working again

so I can get down here with little effort!

so i was not the only one have to admit the forum has been acting a bit stange of late the couple of things that its not letting me do as well

Maybe it's a seruptitious lead in to say Phoebe Cates and Zach Galligan are coming to the event but their Gremlins have already started in...

• Like 1

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman

This please ha ha ha

On a side note does anyone know why I can't like posts anymore will save me from having to quote everything, cheers :smile:

Just "Like" the post then click refresh.

I don't know whats up with the forum lately, at one point I had to click refresh just after posting cos a load of gibberish came up etc.

On the plus side the return button is working again

so I can get down here with little effort!

so i was not the only one have to admit the forum has been acting a bit stange of late the couple of things that its not letting me do as well

Maybe it's a seruptitious lead in to say Phoebe Cates and Zach Galligan are coming to the event but their Gremlins have already started in...

I'd love it to be Phoebe, would be cool to meet Zach again :) He was ace at #LFCC in 2012.

We've moved servers with the forum, since then that gibberish has started appearing. We're in the process of fixing that. My apologies for the trouble. As it's been said, if that happens just refresh the "like" or post will still show up.

• Like 1

Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards please!

If *that* happens I'm SO getting there!!!!

On the other hand.... and I know this falls straight under the heading of "a girl can dream" - I wouldn't say no to Jeremy Renner and Chris Hemsworth.... :drool:

Edited by Firefly
  • Like 1

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan

Or Carrie fisher and Anthony Daniels please

Anthony won't happen.

I dont think Anthony will happen either, Ive heard something about this before.

Non the less already seen him :) Was a really nice and chatty guy.

• Like 1

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan

Or Carrie fisher and Anthony Daniels please

Anthony won't happen.

I dont think Anthony will happen either, Ive heard something about this before.

Non the less already seen him :) Was a really nice and chatty guy.

Have met Anthony a few times, was very nice and pleasant :) Its almost as though we're on first name terms lol!

• Like 1