Ticket numbers

I can't remember if I've post this already.

One photoshoot booked:

Stan Lee - Saturday - Number 26

Chuffed with that. At original £35.00 price as well. Double chuffed!

GoT Screening: 111-112 :o

Anyone have any idea how far from the front that may be? and I wonder how many tickets are being sold, especially since I purchased these a few hours after the announcement!

Anyone have any idea how far from the front that may be? and I wonder how many tickets are being sold, especially since I purchased these a few hours after the announcement!

Mine is in the 300's. Last year, I had ticket number 299 - which I bought on Friday at the con! It amazes me just how big LFCC has gotten this year.

• Like 1

Mine is in the 300's. Last year, I had ticket number 299 - which I bought on Friday at the con! It amazes me just how big LFCC has gotten this year.

Oh wow that's crazy, I can see what you mean, I imagine this will definitely sell out then before the con weekend, lucky we both got our tickets :D

The reason for it being lower that time and at the con is that they didnt sell them in advance they only sold em at the event,

Think me and my friend had 20 - 21, I basicly walked very fast (running is not allowed) as soon as I got inside to the sailsdesks and got them, I let my friend que for our goldpasses.

The reason for it being lower that time and at the con is that they didnt sell them in advance they only sold em at the event,

Think me and my friend had 20 - 21, I basicly walked very fast (running is not allowed) as soon as I got inside to the sailsdesks and got them, I let my friend que for our goldpasses.

Ah okay that makes sense! Haha

I've got:

- GoT screening 127-128

- Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot 36-37

- Michael Madsen 14 (just my husband)

- Stan Lee Friday 243-244

Not bad, any other I will buy on the day. I want a picture with Kristian Nairn, but can't imagine him selling out...

Here is mine -

Friday -

David Hewlett 3

Cerena Vincent 5

Billy Dee Willams 3

Saturday -

Sean Maher 64

Natalie Dormer 154

Adjoa Andoh 10

Jenna Coleman 74

Eagle Awards/Comic Awards 24

Sunday -

Stan Lee 540

Robert Emms 4

Milo Ventimiglia 34

Summer Glau 99

Kenny Baker 6

Juliet Landau 5

and I did have John Ratzenberger 6 before he cancelled.

I'd imagine 400 to 500 Golds and Silvers, so about 10 - 15 rows, maybe more.

Exactly, so still likely to be a very good view :thumbup: I mean, it's going to be in a big ass hall no doubt, so I imagine it'll be quite a few people per row,

Edited by stevie_g

Glenn Morshower - 38 - Saturday

James Storm - 32 - Saturday

George Harris - 9 - Saturday

David Wenham - 38 - Sunday

Michael Madsen - 39 - Sunday

Milo Ventimiglia - 79 - Sunday

Super low numbers, awesome!!!!

Just waiting for my Stan Lee 3rd photoshoot Friday ticket

Stan Lee - 714 - Friday 0_o

One more batch to arrive

Didn't see the point of replying with my numbers due to the gold pass, didn't seem relevant. But for those interested in such things:

Fri:

Stan Lee = 103

Milo Ventimiglia = 18

Terry Farrell = 12

Sat:

Natalie Dormer = 39

Jenna Coleman = 52

Diana Muldaur = 10

Gethin Anthony = 17

Sunday:

Ian McDairmid = 43

Edward J Olmos = 52

Jamie Bamber = 51

Billy D Williams = 44

Jeremy - Costume = 24

My tickets have just arrived and since it's my first Showmasters event and I'm not arriving in London until after 10am on the Saturday, I was worried I would miss someone if I had lower numbers.

Pedro Pascal - 68

Lena Headey - 266

Natalie Dormer - 605

and the Game of Thrones Saturday talk which is number 31 on my ticket