Ticket numbers

Does anyone know when tickets for David Wenham and Lena Headey will likely arrive, saw that some one has his and mine were supposed to dispatch yesterday. I think its first class recorded so do you think it will be here in the next week (I ordered for me and a friend so want to give him his ones)

Where does it say when it gets dispatched? Is that just the day its ordered?

For me it there is a PDF attached that states the dispatch date,

although generally it comes before that which makes me panic when it doesn't arrive by a few days after the date :no:

No PDF for me. Just have order confirmation.

Natalie Dormer - 195

Still waiting for my Lena ticket to come through, exciting!!

I had emailed the office and they told me to allow an extra week from the dispatch due to Collectormania this weekend

Hopefully then they should be arriving end of this week to next week

Has anyone received Lena and David photo shoot tickets yet, just curious to see if anyone has got them yet?

Edited by mflowers

Natalie Dormer - 195

I had emailed the office and they told me to allow an extra week from the dispatch due to Collectormania this weekend

Has anyone received Lena and David photo shoot tickets yet, just curious to see if anyone has got them yet?

That's great, thank you for letting me know! :dance::thumbup:

• Like 1

Natalie Dormer - 195

That's great, thank you for letting me know! :dance::thumbup:

:D so basically dispatch will be around a week late. With Collectormania this weekend I would probably add an extra few days on top of that :)

• Like 1

still waiting for Lena Headey and David Wenham will be ordering Anneke Wills next week

Same, as they said an extra week from dispatch I'm presuming they will start dispatching Monday or Tuesday? So hopefully they arrive by next Friday

Does anyone know whether tickets for David Wenham and Lena Headey will have been dispatched this week? The office said to allow an extra week from dispatch date but I don't know how CM will affect this?

I'm not sure on this, but my order includes a Lena Headey ticket and it's been almost two weeks since the dispatch date and almost three since the bought/ready for dispatch date and no sign of any of them. I tried emailing a couple days ago but haven't had a response so far :/.

I hope so. Because if mine were dispatched on the date stated on my account then they're probably lost in the postal system...it has never taken this long for any recorded item to arrive. Would be nice if I could get a reply just so I know what's going on.

Is there a number to call to actually speak to someone? Gonna send another email, but just in case.