Another great guest announcement for LFCC at 7pm on friday

Not Connery or Chris Lee.......Connery doesn't need the £££ and Lee is too old for these kind of things (sitting there for hrs) , besides he'd refuse horror items so to fans it'd be like popping a balloon in their faces.

Maybe Pam Anderson (cuz The Hoff has been there before and also due to her money woes)

Linda Hamilton (whether this summer or later it's gonna happen , only matter of time)

Robert Patrick (ditto)

Edited by 007 spells Bond

Jett Lucas was the single best announcement in Showmasters history and I won't have anyone say otherwise.

What? Even over Stan Lee? Just to annoy you, I say otherwise! LOL! :thumbup:

Jett Lucas son of George Lucas creator of Star Wars was well worth the build up. :)

Wasn't a fan of Jett Jucus nor Stan Lee, fingers crossed with is my cuppa tea :)!

You could have been a rapper with rhyming that good :)
Poet and I didn't know it ;)

Jett Lucas son of George Lucas creator of Star Wars was well worth the build up. :)

For many I'm sure it was! :) I don't disrespect any announcement, every quest is always going to be 'big' for some, no matter who it is, you just can't please everyone! I'm the first to admit I'm difficult to please anyways :P Edited by Jid1993

Wasn't a fan of Jett Jucus nor Stan Lee, fingers crossed with is my cuppa tea :)!

You could have been a rapper with rhyming that good :)
Poet and I didn't know it ;)

For many I'm sure it was! :) I don't disrespect any announcement, every quest is always going to be 'big' for some, no matter who it is, you just can't please everyone! I'm the first to admit I'm difficult to please anyways :P

Exactly :) Not being a Fan of the shows that Carl Urban/Peter Dinklage etc have been in it wasn't a big thing for me. But for those who are fans of whatever shows they've been in it means something to them. :)

• Like 1