Another great guest announcement for LFCC at 7pm on friday

I now think it could be TNA Wrestling knockout Gail Kim. I asked Gail on twitter is she doing any other conventions other than the Milton Keynes one and she tweeted back saying yes

I highly doubt it. No disrespect towards Gail Kim, but she wouldn't warrant a fanfare like this. Whether or not she's coming to LFCC is another question, but she's not this guest.

Would love it to be any of these!

Andrew Lincoln

Steven Yeun

Laurie Holden

Kit Harington

Emilia Clarke

Richard Madden

Nathan Fillion

Sigourney Weaver

Zachary Quinto

Benedict Cumberbatch

Id die if it was Sigourney Weaver or Zachary Quinto!

• Like 1

Can we not turn this into a discussion about rumoured guests please :)

If they announce that there will be an announcement how can you not expect people to speculate - I wish they would just announce a guest once confirmed rather than announcing an announcement!!

Edited by whysoserious79
  • Like 9

• Moderators

If they announce that there will be an announcement how can you not expect people to speculate - I wish they would just announce a guest once confirmed rather than announcing an announcement!!

If you read back a bit, my comment was about a supposed tip off someone had about a guest for another event.

If you read back a bit, my comment was about a supposed tip off someone had about a guest for another event.

Once again, people are entitled to speculate. A 'tip-off' (real or not) is merely speculation. Anyone can post they've had a 'tip-off', doesn't make their guesswork any more accurate! I've had a 'tip-off' that this announced announcement won't be announced on the announced time (as usual!) and the announced guest probably won't justify the pre-announcement to the announcement. :sleep:

• Like 2

Could not agree more.I am strongly against these pre announcement announcements.It leads to endlessf unrealistic suggestions and often ultimate disappointment!

• Like 1