Another great guest announcement for LFCC at 7pm on friday

MOAR PACIFIC RIM GUESTS!!!!

I'm sure there's a please in there somewhere ;)

Psssh I don't have time for manners when it comes to Pacific Rim! ;) Born and raised in Texas...I am making my parents super proud right now. I will put myself in time out.

• Like 1

My own hopes are for someone LOST related. Realistically, I would have to hope for a guest with a broad fanbase so perhaps someone along the lines of Ian Somerhalder (Vampire Diaries) or Emilie De Ravin (Once Upon a Time)?

• Like 3

Ever the pessimist I see. Of course they're not insulting other guests.

There was me saying all guest announcements are great. I've never considered myself a pessimist. Realistic, yes, pendatic, sure. But nope never pessimistic. If I have concerns I'll air them. Edited by TerraHawk
  • Like 1

I did get one tip off a while ago but I thought it was for winter. It's a very big name and could headline on their own......if it's them I'll be very happy.

Would be some one bigger then Danny Glover who got annoucned last year

I did get one tip off a while ago but I thought it was for winter. It's a very big name and could headline on their own......if it's them I'll be very happy.

Fancy telling me who you reckon on an external site as not to kick up a fuss? My twitter is CatchNCause ;)

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

It's my cousin, She is very Famous and well known.. She did modelling and she appears on a box of cigarettes, you might of seen her..... Sshh Wait for Friday and she will be announced. :whistling:
  • Like 1

It's my cousin, She is very Famous and well known.. She did modelling and she appears on a box of cigarettes, you might of seen her..... Sshh Wait for Friday and she will be announced. :whistling:

oooookay...so what if it isn't her? What then? XD

Personally I gotta say I've got a gut feeling who it is, but I would mark out like a fangirl if it was Jason David Frank aka Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers! Think of the money you'd make with his Green and White Ranger costume shoots like you did with Steve Cardenas's Red MMPR Ranger and Blue Zeo Ranger costume shoot.