ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

If I have photos that I've have ordered and don't turn up in the mail will my confirmation work on the day? Getting pissed off that a lot of people have theirs already. Plus pretty sure I have low numbers grrrrrrrrrrr!

From the online shop

Tickets are normally sent out a week before the event by registered post (i.e. you have to sign for them). So don't panic 2-3 weeks out thinking you've been missed.

It is quite normal you haven't had yours yet. Due to the high numbers some are getting sent out early.

Just to clarify, if they don't arrive, then you will need the payment confirmation not the order confirmation.

Edited by 1of2

regarding Stan Lee autographs.

we are thinking of coming on Friday night as well as Saturday , as i can see us using all of Saturday queueing for Stan and still missing out on his autograph, missing the other celebs beacuse of the time spent in his queue, or even both.

How busy would you expect Friday night to be for Stan Lee?

If we turn up at 6pm on the Friday and use Friday night as a Stan Lee night, would (at your best guess) the 3 hours be enough?

Also would you be willing to allow us to use our Saturday Stan Lee Photo shoot tickets, on the Friday? This would help both us and mean you have two less people queueing on Saturday. ( yes i know 2 people is nothing compared to the amount expected , but every little helps)

Stan Lee will be busy all 3 days.

As others have said you will NOT be in the queue all day. If you read these very FAQs you'll see how a virtual queue works. You take a number and then are free to go and get the other guests you want. You will not be "stuck" in Stan Lees queue.

If you turn up AT 6pm on Friday will you get a Stan Lee autograph? I honestly don't know, but if it was me I'd be looking to get to the venue at 5pm not 6pm.

If you wait until the end of the Friday Stan Lee photo shoot and talk to the crew on the day we may be able to get you in on Friday. But if it's over running it'll be a no I'm afraid as we'll have to get him back to signing.

Sorry, I worded my question badly. I knew about VQ's, I know I won't have to queue all day. My concern is getting in the show on Saturday at 11, getting a high vq number, and then seeing Stan leave before my number is called. Eg Brian Blessed last year. I will be there at 5ish on Friday.

Never easy to be 100% on these things but From what some have said, Stan Lee seems to be more of a head down signer so will probably get through more numbers than someone like Brian Blessed who tends to interact with people a lot more but as a consequence doesn't get through the numbers.

Won't that mean I get really high numbers to go to a photoshoot? If helps I have gold pass.

If you have a gold pass it doesn't matter what numbers you have as you get let in to the shoots first anyway.

Won't that mean I get really high numbers to go to a photoshoot? If helps I have gold pass.

If you have a gold pass it doesn't matter what numbers you have as you get let in to the shoots first anyway.

Exactly.

Even if you did not have a Gold Pass everyone who has a ticket and does arrive on time will get their photo, no matter what. You do not miss out if you have a high number. I understand it's annoying if this is happening because tickets are disappearing. But you will still get your photo, there is no risk of missing out.

Will the normal gold passes be handed out on the Saturday morning early as normal?

At the moment we haven't heard different. But TooTall was discussing possible new procedures with the office. There's been no update on a possible mailing of Gold Passes though. If anything changes it will be announced.

• Moderators

Usually the aim is that crew will be out to start giving out the gold passes well before opening (and for LFCC this year this would also include the comic passes). As QS said above though the procedure may end up changing this year, we don't know yet.

Usually the aim is that crew will be out to start giving out the gold passes well before opening (and for LFCC this year this would also include the comic passes). As QS said above though the procedure may end up changing this year, we don't know yet.

At least it's been brought up. Last year we were told this was going to happen on the Friday but only a few people at the front of the queue got their passes in advance of doors opening, the rest of us had to queue for quite some time inside. Think I was queuing well over half an hour once the doors opened and I wasn't far back in line. The crew do their best but it was very chaotic with emails having to be checked and names cross referenced on another list etc etc.

There are hundreds more passes than normal to be given out this year and I realise not everyone will necessarily turn up on Friday but it would be so much easier for everyone, crew included, if the wristbands could be sent out like normal tickets so we already have them in advance and can just go straight in. Assuming of course that they have been produced far enough in advance and it's not a last minute thing.

Having mentioned this in another thread which is where TooTall picked it up from I look forward to any updates. Just trying to help make things as smooth as possible for everyone.

• Like 1

If someone is registered disabled, can they get a person in for free as a carer. Also what is the queuing system like for photoshoots and autographs. I have a friend who can walk and stand but has a wheelchair because he gets tired really easily and is wanting to go but worried about going.

• Like 1

If someone is registered disabled, can they get a person in for free as a carer. Also what is the queuing system like for photoshoots and autographs. I have a friend who can walk and stand but has a wheelchair because he gets tired really easily and is wanting to go but worried about going.

Your friend needs to send an email to info@showmastersonline.com. He should mark it FAO Too Tall and explain the situation. He will then get a definitive answer.

• Showmasters Admin

regarding Stan Lee autographs.

we are thinking of coming on Friday night as well as Saturday , as i can see us using all of Saturday queueing for Stan and still missing out on his autograph, missing the other celebs beacuse of the time spent in his queue, or even both.

How busy would you expect Friday night to be for Stan Lee?

If we turn up at 6pm on the Friday and use Friday night as a Stan Lee night, would (at your best guess) the 3 hours be enough?

Also would you be willing to allow us to use our Saturday Stan Lee Photo shoot tickets, on the Friday? This would help both us and mean you have two less people queueing on Saturday. ( yes i know 2 people is nothing compared to the amount expected , but every little helps)

Stan Lee will be busy all 3 days.

As others have said you will NOT be in the queue all day. If you read these very FAQs you'll see how a virtual queue works. You take a number and then are free to go and get the other guests you want. You will not be "stuck" in Stan Lees queue.

If you turn up AT 6pm on Friday will you get a Stan Lee autograph? I honestly don't know, but if it was me I'd be looking to get to the venue at 5pm not 6pm.

If you wait until the end of the Friday Stan Lee photo shoot and talk to the crew on the day we may be able to get you in on Friday. But if it's over running it'll be a no I'm afraid as we'll have to get him back to signing.

Sorry, I worded my question badly. I knew about VQ's, I know I won't have to queue all day. My concern is getting in the show on Saturday at 11, getting a high vq number, and then seeing Stan leave before my number is called. Eg Brian Blessed last year. I will be there at 5ish on Friday.

Never easy to be 100% on these things but From what some have said, Stan Lee seems to be more of a head down signer so will probably get through more numbers than someone like Brian Blessed who tends to interact with people a lot more but as a consequence doesn't get through the numbers.

As the Count said it's impossible to know. But from previous signings Stan appears to be pretty fast. Until we get him in and signing and know what numbers he's doing no one can even guess what numbers we'll get through on Friday.

• Showmasters Admin

At least it's been brought up. Last year we were told this was going to happen on the Friday but only a few people at the front of the queue got their passes in advance of doors opening, the rest of us had to queue for quite some time inside. Think I was queuing well over half an hour once the doors opened and I wasn't far back in line. The crew do their best but it was very chaotic with emails having to be checked and names cross referenced on another list etc etc.

There are hundreds more passes than normal to be given out this year and I realise not everyone will necessarily turn up on Friday but it would be so much easier for everyone, crew included, if the wristbands could be sent out like normal tickets so we already have them in advance and can just go straight in. Assuming of course that they have been produced far enough in advance and it's not a last minute thing.

Having mentioned this in another thread which is where TooTall picked it up from I look forward to any updates. Just trying to help make things as smooth as possible for everyone.

With the extra gold passes this year we will have a whole gold pass TEAM this year, lead by one of my most senior crew members who will make sure we get as many of them out before the doors open, both on Friday and Saturday.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

Your friend needs to send an email to info@showmastersonline.com. He should mark it FAO Too Tall and explain the situation. He will then get a definitive answer.

What she said ;)

With the extra gold passes this year we will have a whole gold pass TEAM this year, lead by one of my most senior crew members who will make sure we get as many of them out before the doors open, both on Friday and Saturday.

Sounds good, cause it would be awesome to get your wristband before you go in. Start early, so alll can get it. :-)

Hi I am sure I put in saturday earlybird ticket...but my confirmation is saying sunday? I've only just ordered can I change it?

Email info@collectormania.com the details.

thanks. Just sent off an email.

Edit: all sorted out now. :)

Edited by LadyDeTemps

• Showmasters Admin

You'll be fine.

How many autographs can I get at once?

The max number of autographs is 5 per person when a virtual queue is in effect. Please remember all autograph prices are PER AUTOGRAPH, you get ONE autograph for the price shown.

If you want more than 5, then you can either go up when the queue is quiet and then the crew will normally allow you to have up to 7 or 8. Or simply queue multiple times and get up to 5 each time.

Hey, think I asked this, not sure, forgotten if I had ¬__¬

For the autographs and photoshoots, could I get them via the vouchers at the main port of call, just I do get iffy with when I have to draw cash out.