ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Just a really random question about photo's. So you get you photo done. You take it home. Can you scan it in and put it on your facebook wall to make all your friends jelous? Or is that against the rules?

Officially we'd prefer you bought the jpeg on-line afterwards and then put it on facebook. But we're not going to come around to your house with large bats if you scan it ;)

• Like 3

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but I have a ticket for the Stan Lee photoshoot on Friday - is there any possible chance that all the photos won't get completed on the Friday and some will have to be moved to the following day??

I only ask because I am unsure if I can attend on the Saturday or Sunday anymore and I REALLY don't want to miss this :(

Still waiting now about 2 months for photo tickets. Is there a way of checking the status if u didn't register?

Online? No. But two months are really not totally unheard of. If this makes you feel safe e-mail info@collectormania.com with your name and order number. But I really can't promise when they'll get back to you. At the moment the focus is on getting orders mailed.

Wolverneil, although I'd registered I still couldn't understand why I hadn't received tickets as the online account advised mine had been sent out in February!

Turns out the post office returned them to SM without even having tried to deliver them to me!

Basically though if you e-mail Collectormania as suggested they'll sort it out for you as they did for me!

Today I received a load of tickets I ordered on the 11th April which is very quick but as others have said, they can turn up any time and while it's always nice to have them in hand I'd only start worrying a week or so before the actual event if they've still not arrived.

regarding Stan Lee autographs.

we are thinking of coming on Friday night as well as Saturday , as i can see us using all of Saturday queueing for Stan and still missing out on his autograph, missing the other celebs beacuse of the time spent in his queue, or even both.

How busy would you expect Friday night to be for Stan Lee?

If we turn up at 6pm on the Friday and use Friday night as a Stan Lee night, would (at your best guess) the 3 hours be enough?

Also would you be willing to allow us to use our Saturday Stan Lee Photo shoot tickets, on the Friday? This would help both us and mean you have two less people queueing on Saturday. ( yes i know 2 people is nothing compared to the amount expected , but every little helps)

Edited by andrewrolar

Stan Lee will have a VQ ticket system in place. Goto his line and pick up a VQ ticket and it will have a number on it, when they go past your number you can start to queue for Stan. While waiting for them to get to your number you'll be free to meet other guests.

Stan will be busy all 3 days and Gold/Silver pass holders will get priority queuing. I would plan to come Fri and Sat just to make sure you get to meet him.

Hi tried sending the email to the collectormania address I was given and it refuses to send to that address. Tried hotmail and yahoo. Was I given the wrong email for lfcc2014? As the email I send doesn't appear in sent folder! Grrrrrrrrr!

Hi tried sending the email to the collectormania address I was given and it refuses to send to that address. Tried hotmail and yahoo. Was I given the wrong email for lfcc2014? As the email I send doesn't appear in sent folder! Grrrrrrrrr!

Queries relating to ticket orders should be sent to info@collectormania.com

All other queries to info@showmastersonline.com

I did but had to do it on wife email as it wouldn't work with my email.

We've had problems with Hotmail emails not being received at that address a couple of times. But that certainly means they should still show up in your outgoing folder. That problem was never reported before.

This was yahoo. Tried sending it on my phone then on laptop. Both were definitely sent but not showing up in folder. Even though the notification said it had. Tried it on my wife's email and it says it sent in her box. Very weird.

• Showmasters Admin

we are thinking of coming on Friday night as well as Saturday , as i can see us using all of Saturday queueing for Stan and still missing out on his autograph, missing the other celebs beacuse of the time spent in his queue, or even both.

If we turn up at 6pm on the Friday and use Friday night as a Stan Lee night, would (at your best guess) the 3 hours be enough?

Also would you be willing to allow us to use our Saturday Stan Lee Photo shoot tickets, on the Friday? This would help both us and mean you have two less people queueing on Saturday. ( yes i know 2 people is nothing compared to the amount expected , but every little helps)

Stan Lee will be busy all 3 days.

As others have said you will NOT be in the queue all day. If you read these very FAQs you'll see how a virtual queue works. You take a number and then are free to go and get the other guests you want. You will not be "stuck" in Stan Lees queue.

If you turn up AT 6pm on Friday will you get a Stan Lee autograph? I honestly don't know, but if it was me I'd be looking to get to the venue at 5pm not 6pm.

If you wait until the end of the Friday Stan Lee photo shoot and talk to the crew on the day we may be able to get you in on Friday. But if it's over running it'll be a no I'm afraid as we'll have to get him back to signing.

Stan Lee will be busy all 3 days.

As others have said you will NOT be in the queue all day. If you read these very FAQs you'll see how a virtual queue works. You take a number and then are free to go and get the other guests you want. You will not be "stuck" in Stan Lees queue.

If you turn up AT 6pm on Friday will you get a Stan Lee autograph? I honestly don't know, but if it was me I'd be looking to get to the venue at 5pm not 6pm.

If you wait until the end of the Friday Stan Lee photo shoot and talk to the crew on the day we may be able to get you in on Friday. But if it's over running it'll be a no I'm afraid as we'll have to get him back to signing.

Sorry, I worded my question badly. I knew about VQ's, I know I won't have to queue all day. My concern is getting in the show on Saturday at 11, getting a high vq number, and then seeing Stan leave before my number is called. Eg Brian Blessed last year. I will be there at 5ish on Friday.