ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Hi. I have a quick question regarding photos.

I've read the full photo FAQ, but there's no mention of digital copies. Will we be able to have an option for a digitial copy to be sent to an email address or copied onto a USB pen?

Cheers

hey, just a quick question.

I am going to be cosplaying as Rapunzel (Jedi varient), but I have a FX lightsaber prop that is going to be with the cosplay. Would I be able to bring this with me into the convention or is it not allowed?

I can tell you that the actual lightsaber cannot hurt anyone as it is a plastic one even though it's FX lightsaber and I know that I'd have to report to the main desk at the entrance of earls court 2 for the checkup on the prop.

This is what it looks like -

462838_anakin2-375Wx375H.jpg

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry if has been asked already but there so many posts all over the place I couldn't see this

When do we get confirmation of comic gold pass - or do we just bring copy of invoice ? And will we get confirmation of time and location for both the sat night events - meet and greet and eagle awards?

Thanks

Bring your confirmation email to collect your gold pass. We will be confirming those times very soon.

• Like 1

I'm coming along once again to the Saturday date on 12th July,very excited,of course.

My apologies if this question has been asked already,but I can't remember if any of the stalls take credit card payments,if not I will bring some cash same as last year,does anyone know?

Thanks

Take the letter with you to the event and explain when you get to the front of the queue. The crew on the door will get you sorted out.

Ah,is there no way i can get it sent ou?i dont want to go on the day and have them not let us in.

• Showmasters Admin

Take the letter with you to the event and explain when you get to the front of the queue. The crew on the door will get you sorted out.

Ah,is there no way i can get it sent ou?i dont want to go on the day and have them not let us in.

I can assure you that will not happen.

yea, most stalls do, but some stalls like the one with Ted plushes and Portal guns etc charge an extra £8 on top for debit/credit card charges.

What really,are you sure? oh man I had no idea,I thought it was mainly a strictly cash payment only option, haha,sure shows my ignorance as a newbie,anyway if that is true,that's marvellous news.

I remember at Winter LFCC there was a stall that did stuff like the NECA portal handheld device prop and TED talking bear, we were gonna get one, until mom got told that she'd have to be charged an extra £8 on top for purchases with credit cards

I remember at Winter LFCC there was a stall that did stuff like the NECA portal handheld device prop and TED talking bear, we were gonna get one, until mom got told that she'd have to be charged an extra £8 on top for purchases with credit cards

That's outragous... I can understand a small charge but £8 is above and beyond... The charge is supposed to compensate the shop for using a credit card and not suppliment their profits...

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

sorry for double post.

What way would Stan Lee sign my art deco? Would he choose a spot?

Talk to the crew on the day. If you have a specific spot you want it on then the best thing to do is add a post it with an arrow saying "Please sign here".

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry if has been asked already but there so many posts all over the place I couldn't see this

When do we get confirmation of comic gold pass - or do we just bring copy of invoice ? And will we get confirmation of time and location for both the sat night events - meet and greet and eagle awards?

Thanks

Bring your confirmation email to collect your gold pass. We will be confirming those times very soon.

I've just realised the times are in this very thread. If you look under Stan Lee info. Location I'll get confirmed.

sorry for double post.

What way would Stan Lee sign my art deco? Would he choose a spot?

Talk to the crew on the day. If you have a specific spot you want it on then the best thing to do is add a post it with an arrow saying "Please sign here".

Okie dokie, I don't mind where he signs, was just inquiring since I'd be bringing it on friday evening.

• Moderators

Guest announcements can happen at any time. They won't always happen on a Friday. Sometimes they'll will happen without a pre-announcement, other times just randomly. Just wait and see :)