ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hey, think I asked this, not sure, forgotten if I had ¬__¬

For the autographs and photoshoots, could I get them via the vouchers at the main port of call, just I do get iffy with when I have to draw cash out.

Photoshoots you can buy them on the day with a credit card.

Autographs you can buy vouchers with a credit card and then buy at the desk with vouchers as if they are cash.

I know it may come down to how busy guests are on the day but is there any chance of seeing a list of people who will definitely be 'no posed photos'. It will just help prioritise photo shoots. Thanks

I know it may come down to how busy guests are on the day but is there any chance of seeing a list of people who will definitely be 'no posed photos'. It will just help prioritise photo shoots. Thanks

That is not something that is generally known until the event itself, as it is determined by guest/agent requests on the day. Along with the how busy a guest is at the time which can dictate it and also change at various points in a day.

Photoshoots will start around 9am, so it can be a risk buying normal entry. But you are able to upgrade on the day, will just take a little longer in the queue.

Last year I know that the guests I did photos with had two sessions a day, you know if this is the case with guests in regular?.

Its not normal. Extremely busy guests may have two sessions but most only have one.

Sometimes there may be time for pickups later in the day if the guest agrees and there is time but that is not a guaranteed thing.

As mentioned you can upgrade your entry ticket on the day if needed.

• Showmasters Admin

Last year I know that the guests I did photos with had two sessions a day, you know if this is the case with guests in regular?.

Its not normal. Extremely busy guests may have two sessions but most only have one.

Sometimes there may be time for pickups later in the day if the guest agrees and there is time but that is not a guaranteed thing.

As mentioned you can upgrade your entry ticket on the day if needed.

As we did last year we will again be TRYING to do the photo schedule so that those bigger guests with TWO photo shoots are the ones run before 11am. This way if you have a regular entry ticket you simply go to the PM photo shoot for these guests.

• Showmasters Admin

I was wondering about autographs on Photoshoots, how do you go about that nowaddays?

I'm not sure what you mean as it's not changed?

You do the photo shoot, you get the photo, if you want it signed you join the autograph queue.

I was wondering about autographs on Photoshoots, how do you go about that nowaddays?

I'm not sure what you mean as it's not changed?

You do the photo shoot, you get the photo, if you want it signed you join the autograph queue.

Ok, might be Im thinking of how it was the year before that when Photoshoots were handed out in the end of the day. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Have the Lena Headley and David Wenham tickets been sent off yet? Mine should have been dispatched last week but not arrived :o

I emailed them about some of mine not arriving because it says on the pdf's they should have dispatched last week. They told me that tickets are going out all the time and they will be at Collectormania this week so it could be another week or 2 before my tickets arrive. I guess they are just prioritising getting Collectormania orders out at the minute :smile:

When did you email them? I emailed although am awaiting a reply

I understand them trying to sort out the Collectormania tickets but if there is a dispatch date it makes you think they would use that, or maybe they could have put the dispatch date later on?

I hope they send them off based on when they were ordered, I ordered mine almost instantly so hopefully I don't have to wait super long :(

Edited by mflowers