ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

• Moderators

Hey Showmasters and fellow attendees,

I cant wait for this event its going to the best one I've been too, I've been to 3/4 before but this is my first time going gold, I have a few questions if anyone can help (Have checked the FAQ and a few of the posts but cant seem to find the answers I apologise if they were there or been answered else where)?

Were aiming to get there for about 8/8:15am to join the main B queue to get in to EC2, from what I understand the gold wrist bands get handed out in the queue? so assuming to prove your Gold you bring the confirmation email with you?

Is there one wrist band issued each day (Were just going Sat and Sun)?

Can you collect your autograph pack throughout the day and where about's do you go to collect the pack?

Once inside as were Gold there is no need to get Virtual queue tickets for any autographs but is that the same for free or paid for talks as well (Paid talks I understand are included in the Gold Pass ptickets except the Stan Lee Talk)?

The gold chillout area - does this hold many people as I can imagine there will be a lot of Gold pass holders that will have access to this?

I believe our Gold pass bands will have SL on them (Bought before the change over), what happens if we queue for Stan Lee Auto ( im assuming this will be the longest queue both in length and time) but a photo shoot session begins, if the SL is crossed off how do we choose what to do?

If anyone can help ease my mind it would be much appreciated :) Everything else is planned but as a Gold pass newbie starting to panic. Thanks in advance to all and sorry for all the questions.

Rich

Hi Rich

I've gone gold the last few years at LFCC so will try to help

1) Bring your confirmation email to queue B to get issued your wrist band

2) It is one wrist band for the whole weekend

3) you can collect your auto pack at any point over the weekend

4) Gold allows you to access all paid and free talks, golds have priority and will be loaded first. gold also allows you to join the back of any lines

5) Last year the gold area was a decent size and can hold plenty of people

Hope this helps

Stu

Also last year the gold chill.out room did have sweets and a water dispenser so will hopefully be a similar setup this year. With the SL on your pass you should be able to join the back of Stans VQ line at any point as far as I understand it

• Like 1

Hey Showmasters and fellow attendees,

I cant wait for this event its going to the best one I've been too, I've been to 3/4 before but this is my first time going gold, I have a few questions if anyone can help (Have checked the FAQ and a few of the posts but cant seem to find the answers I apologise if they were there or been answered else where)?

Were aiming to get there for about 8/8:15am to join the main B queue to get in to EC2, from what I understand the gold wrist bands get handed out in the queue? so assuming to prove your Gold you bring the confirmation email with you?

Is there one wrist band issued each day (Were just going Sat and Sun)?

Can you collect your autograph pack throughout the day and where about's do you go to collect the pack?

Once inside as were Gold there is no need to get Virtual queue tickets for any autographs but is that the same for free or paid for talks as well (Paid talks I understand are included in the Gold Pass ptickets except the Stan Lee Talk)?

The gold chillout area - does this hold many people as I can imagine there will be a lot of Gold pass holders that will have access to this?

I believe our Gold pass bands will have SL on them (Bought before the change over), what happens if we queue for Stan Lee Auto ( im assuming this will be the longest queue both in length and time) but a photo shoot session begins, if the SL is crossed off how do we choose what to do?

If anyone can help ease my mind it would be much appreciated :) Everything else is planned but as a Gold pass newbie starting to panic. Thanks in advance to all and sorry for all the questions.

Rich

Hi Rich

I've gone gold the last few years at LFCC so will try to help

1) Bring your confirmation email to queue B to get issued your wrist band

2) It is one wrist band for the whole weekend

3) you can collect your auto pack at any point over the weekend

4) Gold allows you to access all paid and free talks, golds have priority and will be loaded first. gold also allows you to join the back of any lines

5) Last year the gold area was a decent size and can hold plenty of people

Hope this helps

Stu

Thanks Stu :) very much appreciated for your help :) - just need confirmation on the Stan Lee SL cross off and photo shoot gets called while waiting. Mind 90% at ease.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not to sure about the cross off thing, as far as I was aware if you have a wristband with SL on it you could join Stans auto line at any point so even if you had to leave for a shoot you could go back and try again later, maybe one of the mods can confirm that

• Like 1

• Moderators

I wouldn't be going anywhere near Stan Lee if I knew I was due at a photoshoot close to that time.

I was thinking if I had a hour spare sort of thing.

That's how I would approach it if I know at some point I've got an hour spare I'm going for Stan, my first shoot I on Saturday is 10:45 I think I'm going straight for him on Saturday morning!!

I wouldn't be going anywhere near Stan Lee if I knew I was due at a photoshoot close to that time.

With the gold pass an hour should be fine.

I'm still undecided whether to go Fri or Sat myself.

my first photo shoot is practial

That's how I would approach it if I know at some point I've got an hour spare I'm going for Stan, my first shoot I on Saturday is 10:45 I think I'm going straight for him on Saturday morning!!

I have David Hewlett (10:25) and Milo (10:05) almost at the same time, then a hour gap until Finn and Dormer joint shoot, then an hour and half ish untill Bernard, Paul McGann and Terry Farrell amongst that need to meet the guest that are only there Saturday, may Leave Stan Auto untill Sunday less hassle then

With the gold pass an hour should be fine.

I'm still undecided whether to go Fri or Sat myself.

I decided against Friday cant justify the travel cost just for 3 hours (Even though its just a one day travel card) spending enough on the Sat and Sun :)

• Moderators

I can't spot an answer on this one.

Are gold pass holders allowed to purchase talk tickets for someone who is coming in under an early bird/normal ticket as obviously they've got all talk tickets already included?

There is no reason why you can't get a ticket for your friend, however you will have the option of priority seating they will not

There were 300 regular gold sold up till 23/4/14. After that point more were on sale but didn't give priority queuing for Stan Lee. I would imagine about the same amount of comic gold sold out. Comic silver didn't sell out though.

At a rough guess, I'd go 400-500 regular gold, 300 comic gold and maybe 100-200 comic silver.

There were 300 regular gold sold up till 23/4/14. After that point more were on sale but didn't give priority queuing for Stan Lee. I would imagine about the same amount of comic gold sold out. Comic silver didn't sell out though.

At a rough guess, I'd go 400-500 regular gold, 300 comic gold and maybe 100-200 comic silver.

Ouchie....

• Like 1

But don't forget different people will have different priorities. I for one won't be anywhere near the wrestling stars. Likewise Stan Lee isn't a draw for me (excuse the pun). Maybe thirty years ago when I was into Marvel then he possibly would've been.

But wasn't Gold Pass Regular the only one that has Priority Queuing for the non comic guests?

But don't forget different people will have different priorities. I for one won't be anywhere near the wrestling stars. Likewise Stan Lee isn't a draw for me (excuse the pun). Maybe thirty years ago when I was into Marvel then he possibly would've been.

Agreed, also guests will still get through a lot of people, if someone stays till the end in sure they will still likely meet all the guests they want

But wasn't Gold Pass Regular the only one that has Priority Queuing for the non comic guests?

From the first post. ;)

What is included in the Comic Gold Pass? Now sold out!
Free entry for all 3 days
Access to and priority seating at the Stan Lee Eagle Awards
Access to a VIP meet and greet with Stan Lee on Saturday night
Access to the Audience with Stan Lee on Sunday during the show (this does not include other talks)
Gold pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket
Priority queuing for photo sessions
Access to the gold pass chill out room
Comic themed goody pack
What is included in the Comic Silver Pass?
Free entry for all 3 days
Access to and priority seating behind the Comic Gold pass holders at the Stan Lee Eagle Awards
Silver pass can be used instead of a virtual queue ticket
Priority queuing for photo sessions (after Gold pass holders)

A goody bag with some exclusive items

This has probably been asked, but I can't be bothered to trawl through all the pages! Can I upgrade my standard entry tickets for Sat & Sun to early bird on the Friday?

Check with sales desk please. It should be possible.

All pass types get priority queuing for auto's and photo's.

Silver has priority after gold for photos and regular gold passes above 300 don't get priority for Stan Lee but do for everyone else.

For the Friday night, will any autograph sessions start at 6pm, seeing the photoshoots only start at 6:30.

Will there be a shedule for autographs availible outfront or only on the day?