ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

• Moderators

The vast majority of guests should be signing from 6 or very shortly after. There is no 'schedule' for autographs because basically guests are signing autographs whenever they're not doing photoshoots, panels or on a break for lunch etc.

• Like 1

From what I understand photo-ops are taken in batches (example tickets 1-50 goes first) I have a photo ticket with John Hurt on Saturday numbered 28 and his photos starts about 15 min before normal ticket are allowed enterence.

Is this going to cause a problem? Or can I just enter the queue as soon as I'm allowed to enter?

From what I understand photo-ops are taken in batches (example tickets 1-50 goes first) I have a photo ticket with John Hurt on Saturday numbered 28 and his photos starts about 15 min before normal ticket are allowed enterence.

Is this going to cause a problem? Or can I just enter the queue as soon as I'm allowed to enter?

From what I've seen elsewhere that's fine. It's just that you're in the first batch to be called up for photos to be taken but even if the numbers being called when you get there at 528 as long as it's the same day you're okay :)

• Like 1

No, this won't be a problem. You can go any time after your number has been called.

• Like 1

Any one for any ideas for my issue. Have my Edward James olmos photo on sat starting at 5.15. My train home leaves at 5.50 with a 20 mins tube from earls court to the station. Adding total of 10 mins walking to/from tube. Basically leaves me 5 mins in which to get my photo, providing that starts on time. Thoughts?

Looking at the site plan the stages look very small. Will there be enough seats for the talks for a Gold pass?

The site plan is not to scale. The superstage for example has over 2000 seats and seating for the other stage has been increased as well. There will absolutely be enough seats for Gold passes.

Sorry if this has been asked before,but is the building going to be air conditioned or at least a little cooler,last year

it was so hot,did anyone else notice this?

It is air conditioned but with that many people in there get's a little warm!!

Sorry if this has been asked before,but is the building going to be air conditioned or at least a little cooler,last year

Yeah,that's true.

Yes. The air condition is always cranked up to the maximum, but with that many people it will heat up by default.

I wondered that too, thanks for clarifying StuartG2198.

Quick question(s)....I have a clash with the Stan Lee talk and Michael Madsen shoot on the Sunday - (thanks to Showmasters for extending the end time on this by the way)

As I have a Comic Gold Pass, will I automatically go to the front/back of the "Gold" queue for my photo on arrival at the shoot area? Also, what if I am still queuing at the scheduled end time of the shoot? Will I still get a photo?

• Moderators

I wondered that too, thanks for clarifying StuartG2198.

Quick question(s)....I have a clash with the Stan Lee talk and Michael Madsen shoot on the Sunday - (thanks to Showmasters for extending the end time on this by the way)

As I have a Comic Gold Pass, will I automatically go to the front/back of the "Gold" queue for my photo on arrival at the shoot area? Also, what if I am still queuing at the scheduled end time of the shoot? Will I still get a photo?

With your gold pass you will hopefully get through your shoots quite quickly, on the Sunday Michael starts five minutes before Stan in the afternoon and Stans shoots are much longer, so I would go to michael first and then go get Stan done

Thanks Stuart - I am thinking talk first due to my priority seating with Comic Gold Pass and then straight to the photo shoot immediately after.

Do talks tend to run past their end-time? (I don't want to miss out on photo shoot either lol)

What if you are queuing for a photo when the shoot is due to end?

Appreciate the advice as it's my first LFCC!

Edited by DarkVenomUK

• Moderators

Thanks Stuart - I am thinking talk first due to my priority seating with Comic Gold Pass and then straight to the photo shoot immediately after.

Do talks tend to run past their end-time? (I don't want to miss out on photo shoot either lol)

What if you are queuing for a photo when the shoot is due to end?

Appreciate the advice as it's my first LFCC!

If a talk runs over it's not normally by much, in my experience I can't recall being in a talk that's ran over.

If the Stan talk ends at 16:40 and Michaels shoot is running until 16:55 you will be fine, if the talk looks like its going to run over then you'll just have to get yourself out at the time it's due to finish so you make the photo.

Most important thing with these events is to take it calmly and enjoy it!!