ANSWERS to FAQs

Too Tall

Got some more questions, what happened to Wendy Padbury as it looks like she's completely disappeared from the announcements and hasn't been put on the schedule for photoshoots. Secondly, the same question but with the trailers screening?

Just realised Wendy Padbury was for the Winter one, my mistake, would still like to know about the trailers screening though?

I have same problem but with Michael Madison and stan lee talk. Can we swap for another day?

Sadly they're not allowing swapping of days which has trumped me a bit as well as I've got a few clashes

This is why I refused to buy anything other then the Jenna photoshoot which I was ADAMANT to get to before the event's schedule was up - that and only being 14 and having not enough money...

Will I be able to get a refund on the photoshoot if I miss it considering it's not my fault?

I've not heard anything official, but speak to the sales desk beforehand and check on a refund as they're both paid events.

Just checked the schedule for the Saturday and the Sunday and had a few clashes, I've sorted the majority of them out myself but there's still 2 that I need help with. Firstly, will I be able to switch my Lena Headey Saturday photoshoot to the Sunday? This avoids a Saturday clash as I have more room on the Sunday. Secondly, the Jemma Redgrave photoshoot is right in the middle of the Jenna Coleman talk on the Saturday, what can I do about this as Jemma isn't having another photoshoot later in the day and is only there on the Saturday, same applies to the Jenna Coleman talk? Help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

No changing tickets to different days this year. And sadly you'll have to either miss the photoshoot or miss some of the talk in order to do both.

Will I be able to get a refund on the photoshoot if I miss it considering it's not my fault?

Why don't you just try and run out-mid talk and ask if you could be bumped up the que cause you are at a talk right now. If it works you should just miss a few mins. :P

Edited by Gamabunta

I've not heard anything official, but speak to the sales desk beforehand and check on a refund as they're both paid events.

I have asked and not heard back yet. Normally to my understanding: no. It could be possible that maybe they'll allow you to swap for something else, but this is my personal guess based from prior experiences posted here and by no means official.

Hi wonder if anyone can help. .

Two good friends of mine are getting married next month they are both big fans of Juliet Landau from Buffy.

I was thinking of making a sign to congratulate them and ask her to hold it in a photo not with me just holding the sign, do you think this would be possible? Or would I be best opting for a autograph and ask her to sign it to them?

Thanks if anyone can help

• Moderators

Two good friends of mine are getting married next month they are both big fans of Juliet Landau from Buffy.

I was thinking of making a sign to congratulate them and ask her to hold it in a photo not with me just holding the sign, do you think this would be possible? Or would I be best opting for a autograph and ask her to sign it to them?

There is no harm in asking her, most guests are very friendly and accommodating.

I think I have seen this happen, a situation where a person didn't want to be in the shoot with the guest, but I think it costs the same as if you were in the photo.

I obviously expected the price to be the same I don't mind that at all. I'm just hoping she won't mind the request of holding the sign.

Also if I did go for the autograph would she personalise it or would it just be a signed photograph?

Thanks for the replies :)

If you did it as a photoshoot you'd have to pay for the photo. Autograph table is probably best, but please be aware there is a chance that she'll have either a no photos or no posed photos sign up at her autograph table. That means the pic wouldn't be possible.

• Moderators

I obviously expected the price to be the same I don't mind that at all. I'm just hoping she won't mind the request of holding the sign.

Also if I did go for the autograph would she personalise it or would it just be a signed photograph?

Thanks for the replies :)

Most guests are happy to personalise but you won't really know until the day, if she is not personalising there's usually a sign or something that indicates "No Personalisations"

Okay thanks. .

So if I pay for a photo shoot but ask her to hold the sign rather than have a picture with her is there a chance that won't be possible?

Just want to be clear

Yes there is always the chance she could say no. But I'd say it was unlikely.

Okay thanks. .

So if I pay for a photo shoot but ask her to hold the sign rather than have a picture with her is there a chance that won't be possible?

Just want to be clear

Yes there is always the chance she could say no. But I'd say it was unlikely.

I've seen it done before. I agree with Murph there, it's unlikely you'll be refused. Just quickly explain what it's all about and you should be fine. Worst thing I can personally see happen is that she asks you to hold the sign with her.

Anyone know what's happened with Showmasters that's has made them so unsupportive this year? I've been going to LFCC for 3 years now and never had any issues with swapping days due to clashes. Also been really good with rushing people through queues and helping with your traveling issues. Seems this year all that has gone out the window.

Really can't see the harm in swapping tickets from one day to another if its not sold out that day. Literally a case of swapping a ticket from pile to pile.

• Like 1

It's a case of this year being the biggest event ever. So there isn't the room in the schedule for people to decide when they use the tickets.

Exactly this is the issue.

That is also the reason why we are double checking on the travel stuff. There has not been a definite answer either way on this. The mods are simply double checking to make sure we are giving out the right info.

I have a question for a friend...

He left home this morning to go to UK. And discovered that he forgot his tickets..Early Bird. Is it possible for him to get them reprinted when he get to the venue or does he have to buy new ones?

Thanks!

Random question. I'm going to queue up in stan lee hall to get autograph straight away before entry on Saturday. I have a comic gold pass and was wondering how long it may take. For example is it likely to be more than an hour waiting?