Yes as long as he does a talk and endless photoshoots that's the main thing i mean why would anyone else like me want to go to a show like this meet a guest and wait for it get an AUTOGRAPH?

Sarcasm!!!

People go for the whole experience not just autographs.

I for one like collecting autos, getting photoshoots and listening to talks.

I personally don't see the appeal with photoshoots, that generic blue background and horrible lighting makes it all look a bit naff in my opinion and makes the photos look a bit 'fake', much rather have a nice piece of autographed memrobilia to frame on the wall! But that's just my opinion...

On the other side, it could be seen as just a squiggle.. a photo with the person can be a far greater talking piece, showing your friends etc. Just depends on what you're into really. I like both :)

I'm not against the concept of photographs at all, my point was that the blue background and harsh lighting make the current photos look slightly naff.

On the other side, it could be seen as just a squiggle.. a photo with the person can be a far greater talking piece, showing your friends etc. Just depends on what you're into really. I like both :)

I'm not against the concept of photographs at all, my point was that the blue background and harsh lighting make the current photos look slightly naff.

Guess it all comes down to personal choice - i've had 30 odd photoshoots now over 3 events and love them all. Getting an autograph on a generic 8x5 holds no appeal to me what so ever, that's why I get them to aign my photoshoot.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of help from star wars fans, should I get Ian to sign my empire strikes back poster as he appears in the special editions, or stay true to the original and get only cast who appeared in the original release? Opinions please.

In my personal opinion I would stick to people who were in that original release. Since Ian's autograph is pretty expensive id stick to

More definite stuff I.e a rotj poster or picture of the emperor

Bit of help from star wars fans, should I get Ian to sign my empire strikes back poster as he appears in the special editions, or stay true to the original and get only cast who appeared in the original release? Opinions please.

This is exactly what im thinking too. Im getting an empire strikes back poster signed but cant decide about Ian. Reckon it will all come down to money tbh and how many other guests I want to meet!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...