well i just flatlined and s*** myself at this announcement. hope he doesnt pull out at the last min. £70 is a lot for one auto and as i need at three of him ill have to sell a kidney and arm and leg....

i could see this happening and to me it seems the start of the end. but he is rare i hear people say yes but when actors have passed on (ie making them even rarer the value of the autograph doesnt sky rocket) having said all that i will get him and pay the price literally.

I reckon Ian's auto will be in the region of 80-90 pounds. In my opinion well worth it. I met him recently and got a poster signed but now have a stormtrooper helmet to be signed.

Just wish Hamill, fisher, mayhew, and a big one for showmasters Anthony Daniels ????

I reckon Ian's auto will be in the region of 80-90 pounds. In my opinion well worth it. I met him recently and got a poster signed but now have a stormtrooper helmet to be signed.

Just wish Hamill, fisher, mayhew, and a big one for showmasters Anthony Daniels ????

they have allready said it will be 70

they have allready said it will be 70

Sorry didn't notice that with all the excitement, even better, well worth it. ;-)

• Like 1

Try official pix Webstethey have some good ones at fair prices. Sorry if I am If this is against forum policy's.

just checked to see if dave prowse had some good photos of him and the emporer,not at the moment :(

Try official pix website as they have some nice b/w photos various sizes. Sorry if this is against forum rules.

Try official pix Webstethey have some good ones at fair prices. Sorry if I am If this is against forum policy's.

just checked to see if dave prowse had some good photos of him and the emporer,not at the moment :(

Try official pix website as they have some nice b/w photos various sizes. Sorry if this is against forum rules.

yeah i use them alot,just thought if i could get it allready signed by prowse would kill some time :) Edited by Goonie_marky

Harrison is around £175 now and thats not in public.

£200 for an in person signing in London I could live with that. Once at least. Actually I'd pay that for a private post in signing in the UK if organised.

Harrison's current U.S. price is around $495.00 (£315 approx), per autograph, and these have been private signings.

Ah well I can only go by what Jason says. £315.... I suppose I could live with one. But just one.

• Moderators

So don't miss chance as he MAY not come round again. That's what we told about Gillian Anderson. And seeing as Ian will be in episode seven id like to think this WONT be the only chance in getting him.

And there have been plenty that have never come back. Either they've been too busy or it wasn't their cup of tea, or some have sadly passed away.

For a guest that has taken Jason twenty years to get, I wouldn't be risking the chances of a repeat appearance.