Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - SAM JONES - Flash Gordon is alive!

will we be standing on the bike or will it be in the background? I like these themed shoots BUT sometimes they are shot so close up that you can barely tell the objects in them, namely car shoots.

excellent guest, I love flash gordon and TED lol,

ARIS BOCH! I had no idea he was Flash Gordon too until I watched Ted. Don't know why it suddenly clicked then, lol.

looking forward to the Flash Gordon back drop and space sled.

Can't wait for the link to pop up.

Great guest, will definitely be getting the photo shoot. Never realised it was him in Stargate though, seen that episode loads of times.

I can finally wear my FLASH t shirt while standing next to Flash himself. I will soon know how Mark Wahlberg's character felt in Ted.

Looks like I need to finally get round to watching TED...

Could they arrange a small sound system so that they can play the Flash theme tune in a loop while we get our photos taken? This + the sky glider, I very well could become so excited that I actually transform into an energy being.

• Like 1

Brilliant! If I go to this am definately trying to get one of the photoshoots!

I meet him a few months ago in Sweden, He is one of the nicest guest you can dream of meeting

This makes my mother VERY happy! XP! First I was like "Kevin Sorbo is going" and she was like "oooh!!" Then I said this announcement of Sam Jones and she went "Oh my god thats cool! I had such a thing for him years ago!" LMAO!

• Like 1

Just watched the Season 3 SG1 Episode he's in! I'll be adding an image of him to my SG1 collection for sure!

Showmasters - what a great job you have done to get Sam. Have wanted to meet Sam for many years. Now that you have got Sam, any chance of a reunion with the rest of the cast especially Max Von Sydow???????

Hasn't Brian May sometimes been spotted walking around LFCC? Or is it a guitarist from another famous band, I can't remember.

So pleased with this announcement! Adored Flash Gordon and Ted was one of my fave films last year so the special photoshoot is a MUST! Thank u Showmasters! :)

Hasn't Brian May sometimes been spotted walking around LFCC? Or is it a guitarist from another famous band, I can't remember.

Wrong Rock God - it's Jimmy Page of Led Zep.

• Like 2

Wrong Rock God - it's Jimmy Page of Led Zep.

That's the one!!

Sam is a great guy, don't miss out on your chance to meet him !

I'm very tempted to meet him again for the special photo op !