Latest Guest Announcement - SAM JONES - Flash Gordon is alive!

Sam Flash Gordon Jones! What an announcement! Can't wait to buy a photoshoot with props, utterly unbelievable! But... will he have his hair parted in the middle? Me and Ted need to know! :b

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Hasn't Brian May sometimes been spotted walking around LFCC? Or is it a guitarist from another famous band, I can't remember.

Wrong Rock God - it's Jimmy Page of Led Zep.

Which year of LF&CC

I seem to recall he has been spotted on a couple of occasions, I think 2011 and 2010.

don't see the Flash Gordon back drop and space sled photo shoot ticket online in the shop yet.

That was going to be my query - any idea when they will be on sale showmasters? I want to book all my photo shoots at once if poss so i will hang on a bit longer...

sam j jones was the first guest i ever met at a showmasters event back in october 2004. great guy. flash gordon is in my top 5 favourite films of all time. one will never meet a guest as good as sam. i recommend meeting him.

I still can't belive there is not any news on the Sam Jones Flash Gordon prop photoshoot yet? Is this going to happen still?

Or a confirmation that the Ernie Hudson photoshoot that I've purchased will be in costume, as Showmasters never mentioned any different on the forum or website.

Edited by chugs-in-credible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Just a quick question about the space sled photoshoot:

It says there will be a special Flash Gordon backdrop - will there be, and if so what like? I'm just curious as I've turned up for shoots before which claim to have a special backdrop and then there isn't one on the day.

Secondly, will Sam be in his Flash vest as per in the film TED, as the op says it will be, or will he be in his normal clothes. Not bothered either way, would just like to be sure so I can prioritise what I'm buying first.

Thanks very much.

It says there will be a special Flash Gordon backdrop - will there be, and if so what like? I'm just curious as I've turned up for shoots before which claim to have a special backdrop and then there isn't one on the day.

Secondly, will Sam be in his Flash vest as per in the film TED, as the op says it will be, or will he be in his normal clothes. Not bothered either way, would just like to be sure so I can prioritise what I'm buying first.

Thanks very much.

Sorry, but you are pretty much asking us to predict if something unforeseen happens.

The announcement says:

"Sam will be taking part in another 1st a amazing photo op with Flash Gordon back drop and space sled just like in TED , where you will be flying with Sam just like in the film :dance: :dance:"

The Flash Gordon backdrop has been announced there.

As for the vest I honestly don't know. Unfortunately I haven't seen TED. If he wears the vest there I'd personally say it is possible. But it has not specifically been mentioned, so the odds are about even that it won't happen. All that's named are sled and background.

Thanks very much.

Sorry, but you are pretty much asking us to predict if something unforeseen happens.

The announcement says:

"Sam will be taking part in another 1st a amazing photo op with Flash Gordon back drop and space sled just like in TED , where you will be flying with Sam just like in the film :dance: :dance:"

The Flash Gordon backdrop has been announced there.

As for the vest I honestly don't know. Unfortunately I haven't seen TED. If he wears the vest there I'd personally say it is possible. But it has not specifically been mentioned, so the odds are about even that it won't happen. All that's named are sled and background.

Thanks for getting back to me QS. I just thought if anyone had seen the backdrop/knew it had been ordered etc, that would give me more assurance that it will be there. As for the vest, again, worth an ask, and I do appreciate your help.

Looking forward to it.

Nick