Tickets - updates post 25 & 41

sam1974

I'm really concerned about this I have placed two orders In the last month and not received a confirmation email or tickets I have sent an email to SM hoping for a reply soon

Have you checked the status of each order the orders section of your account when you log into the showmasters online store? You should really have receied e mail confirmations instantly or at the very least soon after making the order so if you havent I'd check your order history to make sure the orders went through.

I'm really concerned about this I have placed two orders In the last month and not received a confirmation email or tickets I have sent an email to SM hoping for a reply soon

This is a one off. While the occasional letter has gone astray never before has a whole batch gone missing, which seems has happened this time. So far unless you ordered on the above dates you do not have any reason to worry. The big incident only involves orders from February 9 and 10.

You were supposed to get one e-mail when you entered your order, that is it. There is no other confirmation when payment is taken if you expected that. If you are worried please check your order history as jonathan has said. If it says dispatched there and you did not get tickets, e-mail info@collectormania.com. This is the e-mail for ticket enquiries. These enquiries do not go through the main office e-mail. If the status says anything else than paid your order was not sent yet and is still being processed.

• Moderators

I've tried logging into my account which is now saying it has been deactivated???? I've managed to find one of my order numbers from a screenshot I took on my iPad, I've sent an email to info@showmasters.com. It was the initial email that I did not receive confirming my order has been placed

I've tried logging into my account which is now saying it has been deactivated???? I've managed to find one of my order numbers from a screenshot I took on my iPad, I've sent an email to info@showmasters.com. It was the initial email that I did not receive confirming my order has been placed

If you have a bank statement or similar showing that money has been taken from your account i would at least mention the date it was taken. You could maybe block out other information and copy as proof. This is what I would do if I had the same problem.

You need to e-mail info@collectormania.com as stated above please. The address you used is wrong and not even in use. The office e-mail is info@showmastersonline.com. But please do not e-mail there with your ticket enquiries, use the collectormania one.

You need to e-mail info@collectormania.com regarding shop/order queries.

info@showmasters.com is not used by Showmasters.

Edit: Snap :lol:

Edited by 1of2

Okay guys, apparently I am speaking Chinese or something. ;) Stuart, seeing you are saying your account is deactivated you're a special case and I am not referring to you with this post.

A huge request I am posting on behalf of the ticket shop fairies:

Yes, there is a slight problem with Royal Mail having lost a batch of tickets.

As I have already posted, this is only about one batch of tickets. These orders were placed in December last year and they were mailed off at the beginning of February.

If you have ordered within the last few weeks and have not received your order yet there is no reason to worry about those orders yet. The store is getting swamped because a lot of people are now panicking. That onslaught of e-mails is seriously delaying the order processing. There were no orders processed at all last night because they spent all evening replying to e-mails.

We all understand you are worried. But as long as you have your initial store e-mail everything can be sorted out. You are not going to lose out on anything. There's a picture in my profile, you can hunt me down and tar and feather me at LFACC if needed. Unless you have ordered in December please hang in there a little longer. Orders are processed as fast as humanly possible. Less e-mails means all orders are getting out faster.

I repeat what I said in the other topic: if you have ordered in December and your store account says the ticket was dispatched on February 9 or 10 please e-mail the store with your order number, what you ordered and your details. Please only e-mail under those circumstances.

I am assuming we have plenty of time to sort this out as I am in Canada at the moment and don't have easy access to email to check my account etc.. I think I might be one of those with missing MS/ AT talk tickets but I won't panic yet as I'd like to enjoy my holiday ;)

After all, LFCC isn't until July is it? ...why panic unnecessarily ....

I am assuming we have plenty of time to sort this out as I am in Canada at the moment and don't have easy access to email to check my account etc.. I think I might be one of those with missing MS/ AT talk tickets but I won't panic yet as I'd like to enjoy my holiday ;)

After all, LFCC isn't until July is it? ...why panic unnecessarily ....

Do you have access to your order number? If you want to send an e-mail to the address in your profile I can give you an idea then as my order is missing too. So if you are close to my number I can give you an idea. You're a Stargate fan too, right? So yeah, it could be possible that yours is in the batch.

BTW as wrong as this may sound: I love you too. :thumbup:

Any word on when the new tickets went out? Or.. when they will go out?

(sorry for the double post)

We will post an update as soon as they are being mailed. The last thing I have heard is that they are still sorting out the whole situation. Mail services can be wonderfully unhelpful sometimes, in particular when you want them to solve a problem. *sighs*

I am still waiting for a Linda Hamilton photoshoot ticket where I placed the order DECEMBER 2012. I received Friday and Saturday shoot tickets but still no Sunday. Its marked as dispatched and also its listed as I ordered 2 Friday shoots when I didn't. Have sent numerous emails and have been responded to say there has been a problem, then that next set of tickets were checked and that they were sure my missing one was in the replacement mailings, then to wait another 7 days which I have. Still nothing. I think printing e tickets ourselves is so much better.