Tickets - updates post 25 & 41

sam1974

PRINT OUT EVERYTHING from your MY ORDERS box from the online shop. There it shows everything you have ordered and paid for and Showmasters confirmations. If that missing ticket does not show at least I will have it stated in black and white. I will take print out with me.

PRINT OUT EVERYTHING from your MY ORDERS box from the online shop. There it shows everything you have ordered and paid for and Showmasters confirmations. If that missing ticket does not show at least I will have it stated in black and white. I will take print out with me.

The missing ticket issue Marousj is involved in will be sorted long before the date. It is a known problem and it is being worked on. I am trying to find out what happened to your ticket. But it is still months to go before the show, you will have your ticket before too. It's good to be prepared, but it's way too early to worry. It will be sorted before the event.

Question. With my missing Linda ticket from my batch I ordered in Dec. Will it be a reprint or will I get a HIGHER numbered ticket now.? I normally order when announced to avoid a high number.

We were wondering the same thing about the panel seating but nothing's been confirmed or denied yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm considering buying the rest of my tickets on the day instead of ordering them online, saves me the trouble of waiting for mail and getting worried lol

We were wondering the same thing about the panel seating but nothing's been confirmed or denied yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm considering buying the rest of my tickets on the day instead of ordering them online, saves me the trouble of waiting for mail and getting worried lol

As long as you're prepared to queue for a while...last year at LFCC I only wanted 3 photo op tickets and I queued for nearly 1 hour to buy them...the lines moved very slowly and were extremely busy....while I was waiting I missed the Kevin Sorbo photo shoot completely, luckily it wasn't a priority, but if I miss the Michael Shanks and/or Amanda Tapping ones this year then I will be extremely miffed...so I plan to order in advance...

I'm sure they will have everything sorted in time for July...it is still a long way off ...:)

Btw QS, I am back from Van and found my email and have sent out one confirming that I AM in the missing orders...:(

Deeds xx

Question. With my missing Linda ticket from my batch I ordered in Dec. Will it be a reprint or will I get a HIGHER numbered ticket now.? I normally order when announced to avoid a high number.

That is one of the questions I have included in my follow up e-mail asking about your ticket. Will get back to you once I hear back.

Does that count as confirmation? ;)

humm, so the possibility that ppl will end up with much higher numbers with the replacement tix?

Simply, no they will not "end up with much higher numbers".

This is a one off and it's never happened before. I strongly suggest you pre-order online what you can. I've been buying from the store since the chance is there and this never happened to me. The lines on the day can get crazy, and trust me, that is worse than jumping at your mailman in excitement on occasion. ;)

Just a quickie to say thank you for the prompt reply email about my missing tickets enquiry....

Spreading the :wub: :wub: :wub: to a hardworking team...

See you all in London in July.....make it special - it's my birthday on the 7th!! :P

Deeds xx

Does that count as confirmation? ;)

Not really but I received my tickets and that answered my question :) Thank you for all the help!

For our international users waiting on tickets: my replacement ticket arrived today. So hopefully yours will get to you soon as well.

Fingers crossed mine will get here this week then :D

Trust me, when you see the number you'll agree with me that it was worth the wait. ;)

Thanks. I thought I'd emailed the other day but there's nothing in my sent box so it's possible that it didnt send, so emailed again earlier just in case. Just missing 1 ticket that was posted on the 9th Feb.

Update: As of yesterday all tickets that were reported missing have been posted. If you have not received your tickets by this time next week please e-mail the online store with your details.

Thank you for the warning...will keep an eye out for the postie..:)

Just received my replacement Talk Tickets for AT and MS's Saturday Talk... :clap:

And great low numbers too... :clap: :clap:

Can't wait to see them both on stage together again.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for all your hard work in replacing them guys...much appreciated!...

I got all my replacement tickets.. But have noticed the tickets are different days from what I ordered... I am sure this shouldnt be a problem as I am attending all days... :clap: and I didn't have to bite the postman for leaving a red card (sorry your out.. when your in but cant be bothered to knock card)