Big guest announcement coming this weekend 8pm sunday

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

Stay tuned to this station for a great guest announcement this weekend.

more details as i have them.

The new website will also be launched this weekend to coincide with this announcement.

if you have not already bought your VIP passes then you had better hurry up guys.

i will keep the phone lines open this weekend to take bookings.

many of you have already taken the leap of faith and there will be a few more leaping this weekend.

Dave phillips

• Like 4

Same here, I only saw last years guests recently and gutted Lots of James Bond and Space 1999 Stars, So far paid out lots to attend LFCC & CMMK (CMMK will be my first attendance too) looking forward to. I'm not in to Autograph's more having a photo with the stars... So please lots of photo shoots pleaseee. :clap:

Depends on who this guest is I might be persuaded to come but after the last big announcement I am not holding my breath but if you get Clint Eastwood my dad would be over the moon

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

...many of you have already taken the leap of faith and there will be a few more leaping this weekend.

Dave phillips

'Taken' and 'Leap Of Faith' - 2 movies starring LIAM NEESON! Is he the big announcement?!

Errrm maybe i'm reading too much into this...

...many of you have already taken the leap of faith and there will be a few more leaping this weekend.

Dave phillips

'Taken' and 'Leap Of Faith' - 2 movies starring LIAM NEESON! Is he the big announcement?!

have to admit you have got a good point there but we all no that Liam would never do a con :(

Dave phillips

have to admit you have got a good point there but we all no that Liam would never do a con :(

And neither in a million years would Gillian Anderson; but would you believe it?! She's doing her second con in a row.

I don't for one second think it is Neeson (I was just having a laugh) but you can never say never about anyone!!

Dave phillips

And neither in a million years would Gillian Anderson; but would you believe it?! She's doing her second con in a row.

I don't for one second think it is Neeson (I was just having a laugh) but you can never say never about anyone!!

would love to meet Liam Taken 2 was an outstanding film