we are working on some big guests so do not get caught out

showmasters

Val Kilmer, Micheal Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito, Jim Carrey, Tommy Lee Jones, Uma Thurman, Cillian Murphy, Arron Eckhart, Liam Neeson and Tom Hardy

Any of these would be brilliant.

Danny Trejo - he hasn't been back for ages and one I would like to meet.

Jennifer Lawrence - Big name now she is Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games and also plays Mystique in X-Men: First Class.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Val Kilmer, Micheal Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Danny DeVito, Jim Carrey, Tommy Lee Jones, Uma Thurman, Cillian Murphy, Arron Eckhart, Liam Neeson and Tom Hardy

Any of these would be brilliant.

Danny Trejo - he hasn't been back for ages and one I would like to meet.

Jennifer Lawrence - Big name now she is Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games and also plays Mystique in X-Men: First Class.

Problem with Danny after Machette he has had a full schedule of films and I wont be surprised if he gets put in the next Expendables as he is making him self such a big name in the action/horror films in LA. It only seems he has time to do the one or two conventions in america where he can easily go then come back and finish filming.

You'll be lucky.

She's a big name in Hollywood right now. While she might be willing, I doubt she has the time and would probably require a large sum of money.

Only 5 and a half weeks left to go. Usually there is an exciting buzz surrounding events by this time but it's currently feeling like a ghost town with tumbleweeds blowing through. Hoping to see activity with the guest annoucements very soon.

Have you secured any guests that you haven't announced yet? It's pretty worrying if you haven't.

I guess the reason some people say "If I had known sooner" is because they live so far away (sometimes abroad) and it is a big decision for them whether or not to book time off work and spend money on hotels, travel etc. It's not really out of laziness, but real life!

why are the announcements so much later!? I cannot afford to commit on hope. Yeah, i know guests are announced when contracts are signed, so why are they being signed so late!? I am sure it will be turned around like lfcc was, but i need to book tickets etc.

Another show started announcing guests late and i stopped going.

I'm sure you're working on it but please don't expect me to buy a ticket on faith. Guests get people throu.h the door, and the fact is people need to plan and cannot without any evidence to do so from sm.

Keep up the good work and i look forward to some guest announcements imminently