we are working on some big guests so do not get caught out

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

after the amazing last two big events we are planning to end the year with another great show.

Ii keep hearing the odd talk about "is this event happening" etc etc .

well, I do not think you will want to miss this event , guesst do take time to book and we cannot announce any guests till we have it signed off but we have had some great guests come back to us and we are working out the last few details.

I do not want to hear "well if i had heard sooner i may have been able to come" we plan for this event to be on par with colltormania or more and maybe if we can pull one guest off that we are talking to, then it could be on par with LFCC, so now you know what we have planned you have been warned .

this year has bee a very good year for rare guests coming out to play for the first time and we hope to pull out one or two rare guests for the last big show of the year .

keep an eye on this forum as they come :-)

jason :WAVE:

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 4

Thanks for the reassurance Jason.

Jason, 50 days away and 7 media guests, never has an EMS, LF&CC or collectormania event been left so late to 'flesh' out the guest list. Can you hand on heart say you are surprised a few people have asked for confirmation that everything was on track?

Anyway, should be an exciting couple of weeks guest announcement wise..... :smile:

• Like 1

• Moderators

is that a hint of a certern Mr David Duchovny or is it me getting excited and if you can get John Di Maggio reschuled you will garuntee my my attendece

There's nothing in that post about DD so I wouldn't assume anything!

Also, I know It's a long shot: but what are the chances of getting an actor such as "Anthony Hopkins"?

Boring predictable response but they'll never say never, and they'll always try to get big guests no matter what. We've had loads that people never thought would do any so...

is that a hint of a certern Mr David Duchovny or is it me getting excited and if you can get John Di Maggio reschuled you will garuntee my my attendece

There's nothing in that post about DD so I wouldn't assume anything!

Also, I know It's a long shot: but what are the chances of getting an actor such as "Anthony Hopkins"?

Boring predictable response but they'll never say never, and they'll always try to get big guests no matter what. We've had loads that people never thought would do any so...

its me getting excited about the rare guests i am just getting my hopes up

I was quite surprised by the amount of naysaying and questioning going on. LFCC this year was my first SM event and I will almost certainly be coming to EMS. I think Mike Tyson is a huge guest and along with the other boxers that's a great lineup to begin with. Not everyone's cup of tea of course but as the saying goes you can please everyone some of the time and some people all the time. Or something like that :P

Im going to be spending so much on the guests aleady announced so tbh Id be happy with the guest list staying as it is!! It wont though of course and Im looking forward to these 'big' guests even if my wallet isn't!!!! lol :smile:

after the amazing last two big events we are planning to end the year with another great show.

Ii keep hearing the odd talk about "is this event happening" etc etc .

well, I do not think you will want to miss this event , guesst do take time to book and we cannot announce any guests till we have it signed off but we have had some great guests come back to us and we are working out the last few details.

I do not want to hear "well if i had heard sooner i may have been able to come" we plan for this event to be on par with colltormania or more and maybe if we can pull one guest off that we are talking to, then it could be on par with LFCC, so now you know what we have planned you have been warned .

I've never been in any doubt it will occur, the only reason I can imagine people have been wondering is compared to your normal efficiency it has been somewhat quiet. Are guests now taking longer to confirm than usual? You are a victim of your own previous success.

We don't know who you have planned. An enormous Star Trek guest may not interest the Alien fanbase, and so forth.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the reassurance Jason.

Jason, 50 days away and 7 media guests, never has an EMS, LF&CC or collectormania event been left so late to 'flesh' out the guest list. Can you hand on heart say you are surprised a few people have asked for confirmation that everything was on track?

Anyway, should be an exciting couple of weeks guest announcement wise..... :smile:

sorry but some of you was saying this in march about collectormainia and then in may about lfcc so we here it all the time , all i have to say back to this is all the big events for the last 2 years have had a great guest list on the day so why would this be any different.

we know who's interested , we cannot say who they are as that would not be fair or right but as we close the deal people will see and start to say wow thats a good guest or i wish i was going now etc etc we have all read it for over the last 10 years and Toni you of all people should know we have a strong lineup at all our big events , but even after this statement we will keep on hearing the same stuff from the same people.

see you at EMS

jason