we are working on some big guests so do not get caught out

showmasters

I dont understand the complainers!

If a guest is announced too early they often have to cancel due to work commitments (understandably).... if its left until later (with less chance of cancellations) people complain regarding not enough notice etc etc.

As I said before you can never please everyone all the time.

I, for one, currently dont want to meet any of the presently scheduled guests but I have the weekend booked off anyway just in case theres announcements of people I want to meet.

I understand people that have to shell out and prebook hotels may be dissapointed if people pull out but thats life unfortunately. I am just grateful that Showmasters organise these events as , over the years, they have enabled me to meet people I otherwise probably wouldnt have met. so theres the occasional cancellation but it hasnt destroyed my world or anything..... simple fact is that people love complaining about anything.

Instead of the moan offs why dont you guys think what it would be like without these events.... now that would be worth complaining about.

• Like 1

Jason,

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are going to pull some MASSIVE guests out of the bag just in time for this event!

Whether they be sci-fi, sports, or wrestling guests, I know you will do everyone proud.

I look forward to crewing this event for you, as I have MK and LFCC this year!

Nats x

Please do not leave them too late ie after the shop shuts, having been in among the chaos of queues for MK and LFCC so much time wasted if they are announced after the shop shuts i will not bother to buy.

• Like 1

Yeah i doubt i'd bother queuing for tickets at the event either. Got my refund for Laura at LFCC, just 5 people in front of me took 20+ minutes to deal with. I dread to think how long a real queue would take.

• Moderators

They're not deliberately 'left' - ALL guests are announced when finalised. If that happens after the shop shuts, then that's just how it works.

I'd much rather have the opportunity to get them at the event than not at all.

The organisers wouldn't deliberately hold any guests back - after all, they won't be able to advertise them etc! :)

Hoping for another big GoT guest for this event, maybe another LOTR or larger Star wars guest!!!

yes LOTR guests would make me attend at the moment only Mr Englund is tempting me at the moment another two or three guests would make me come

ha ha agree with the above, I simply said a certain person was also attending (NOT AS A GUEST) but who was a celebrity and was coming with a trader and o look, it got removed, I questioned why it was removed....and that got deleted too! Forums are for news and discussions.....seems we cant discuss much. Maybe ill get deleted for not wearing the right coloured knickers today.

I dont mean to have a pop but GOD there have to be better things to delete/do!? I was simply trying to create more excitement about this show seeing as their arent many guests.

And im not going to waste my time typing anymore on this seeing as this will probably also get deleted LOL

• Like 1