So what personalizations did everyone get?

Jewel wrote "hell with this....I'm gonna LIVE!" on my Serenity poster.

Adam wrote "Stay Shiny" on the poster and "Shiny! Let's Be Bad Guys!" on a Firefly 10x8 :)

Chris Judge wrote the classic "Indeed!" and a little peace symbol on my pic with him, Ben, Amanda and Michael Shanks (now only needing Michael to sign)

Amrita Acharia wrote "It is known!" on a 10x8

And a whole load of "best wishes" and "thanks".

I find I don't often get much extra so this was quite a good year for me.

I've also been trying to get character names as well as sign on my GoT poster and most are more than happy to do so but I forgot to ask Charles Dance, think I distracted him by talking. Still, can't complain too much, was a pleasure to meet him.

In terms of asking for quotes I got "walk through the fire!" from Anthony Head, "Pretty neat, huh?" from Zach.

Also got 'Rock on, Jess!' from Alex Winter and a 'Great to meet you' from Nicholas Lea - choked when he asked if I wanted him to write anything, wish I'd got "everything I did was to protect you" from kyle xy but hey ho :)

Edited by JessCansBe1337

Just name + signature from Gillian, Mitch, and I think a hi (with kisses) from Anthony Head (my sister has it), but Nicholas Lea wrote "Lots of <3 to AUZ" and then apologized for not writing OZ. As if I minded. :D

Let's see. Everyone bar Adam Baldwin and Karl Urban put my name (but they did put kisses! As did a few other people), so everything else was a fortuitous extra. And those who went that little extra are below. :D

Amrita Acharia - It is known!

Nicholas Lea - Lots of <3

Nonso Anozie - Xaro (his character's name)

Bernard Cribbins, John Simm - Love

Thomas Dekker - Love and Magic

Iain Glen, Gwendoline Christie, Rose Leslie - Best wishes

Ross Mullan - Winter is Coming! The White Walker

John Bradley - All the best

Michael Socha - "Ay up" and a smiley face

Jane Badler - <3

Robert Maschio - Hi-Five from the Todd!!!

Sweet.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

DSC_0052.JPG

The keep going / well done are because I told her that the day after booking the photo shoot I decided to lose some weight and have lost 25lb so far - and plan to continue! The rest is because she chatted to my son (who is 7) for aaaages and really liked him!

As far as the others go, I have an 'indeed' from Chris Judge, 'all the best' from Ben Browder, 'Stay Shiny' from Jewel, 'with love' from Adam, 'Best wishes' from Bernard Cribbens and John Simm. I'm happy!

• Like 5

DSC_0052.JPG

The keep going / well done are because I told her that the day after booking the photo shoot I decided to lose some weight and have lost 25lb so far - and plan to continue! The rest is because she chatted to my son (who is 7) for aaaages and really liked him!

As far as the others go, I have an 'indeed' from Chris Judge, 'all the best' from Ben Browder, 'Stay Shiny' from Jewel, 'with love' from Adam, 'Best wishes' from Bernard Cribbens and John Simm. I'm happy!

That is awesome! Congratulations :-) something to cherish forever :-D

From Brian "All my love, your whitelighter xoxo". He was SO lovely with everyone.

Also got a "Hi" and kisses from Anthony Head. I wanted to ask to have the quote "and the Earth is definitely doomed" (all hardcore Buffy fans will know it!), but I felt sorry for him. He was taking photos with everyone that asked, having lengthy conversations with them and he even posed for a photo holding someone's teddy bear, LOL. Everytime I walked by his line was packed out. He was an amazing guest, so gracious. Bummed that I missed him singing and the Q&A

i got

Zach Galligan: "they're watching snow white and they love it"

Alex Winter: Party On Chloe

Ke Hu Quan:Holy s***!

I got exactly same quote on my Zach pic (one with gizmo in his bag)! With Alex I got 'Be Excellent!' and on ke I got 'ole dokey dr jones, hold onto your potatoes!' :-)

I didn't really have time to ask for quotes but for all my guests I got the usual "best wishes" / "lots of love".

For the GoT guests I got them to put there charecters name when they signed my poster. Then I got a Rose Leslie 8X10 and she wrote "you know nothing Jon Snow" so extremely happy with everything :).

I didn't really have time to ask for quotes but for all my guests I got the usual "best wishes" / "lots of love".

For the GoT guests I got them to put there charecters name when they signed my poster. Then I got a Rose Leslie 8X10 and she wrote "you know nothing Jon Snow" so extremely happy with everything :).

That's cool. Rose was lovely but I never specifically ask for a quote, sometimes they do it, sometimes not. Try to get the character names on my poster too but a few have forgotten or I've failed to ask due to chatting or trying to take a photo. Lena didn't at MK, Steven didn't at LFCC and Charles Dance didn't. He was on most things but I was talking to him about those scenes he'd done with Maisie Williams. A small pity but can live with it. Was fabulous to meet him.

Did get a few more quotes than normal this year though as I said above. Cool when it happens but not a problem if not.

Some of you got some really nice and personal ones.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Thomas Dekker - "No Fate"

Adam Baldwin - "You can walk the walk!"

Karl Urban - "Prepare to be judged"

Alex Winter - "Rock On" (although that was on a Lost Boys pic, not sure he ever said that in the film?)

Martin Kove - "Sweep the leg, no mercy"

All of my autos

:D I always get mine personalised to my name, some have a little extra like "with love" etc

Those are great! Just wanted to add that we have the same first name so that makes them extra awesome! It's rare to see the name Michaela on anything xD