Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Last minute guest announcement - FINN JONES

We are pleased to announce FINN JONES will be joining us at C18 on Saturday.

Loras Tyrell - Game of Thrones

Santiago Jones - The Sarah Jane Adventures

Jamie - Hollyoaks

CLICK HERE for his filmography

loras-tyrell-game-of-thrones-18457247-960-540_FULL.jpg

sja-s4-deathdr-gall7.jpg

Edited by DavidB

Chloe - I know you're frustrated with cancellations etc, but guest announcement topics are for people that are interested in the guests.

Please use the normal suggestions topics. Thank you :smile:

• Like 1

AAAAAAH I AM SO EXCITED AT THIS RGNOPRGJNRPGN

I'm guessing with James Cosmo rescheduling he'll be joining the GoT talk on the Saturday?

can we have some NON related GOT guests please?

I would imagine there's a very high 'demand' for Game Of Thrones guests, I think it's awesome how many guests they're getting from this!

• Like 1

Ahh this makes me GUTTED that I can't go. He's an aweosme guy, you're all in for a treat with him there :)

Great News - Weirdly i've been thinking about Finn today after his brilliant re-appearence at the end of ep 9 of GOT that i watched this morning. This cheers me up a bit after the sad cancellations of Thomas, Chris & Leven from my 'to see list'! as mentioned i expect he will do the talk & have a photoshoot added to the schedule?

Ahhhhh I was gutted when I saw Lord Commander James was rescheduled.....then happy cos I'd have money spare for extra autographs...NOW ESTATIC!!!! Another GOT guest and a great one at that! Thanks SM :D

ok just realised that if his photoshoot replaces James it will be at 2pm - also known as during Karens talk. fingers crossed it doesn't clash..

As it has been said, this is a guest announcement topic. chloepop has already made a separate topic voicing her opinion some time ago. Can we keep this positive please and not turn it into a discussion what guests should be announced or how a discussion should be done? ;) Thank you for understanding.

Fantastic news! Big GoT fan and (although I was looking forward to meeting James Cosmo, I will still get to see him at LFCC) I am REALLY looking forward to meeting Finn Jones!

Thank you SM :clap:

Ack! I was just thinking I might save some money with James Cosmo cancelling (well, rescheduling, for me, given that I'll be at the LFCC too!) and now another delightful GoT guest is announced! Bravo! :P

Edited by CosmicAvatar