Brian Krause

Might book:

Christopher Judge in costume

Jewel Straite

Laura Vandervoort

Hayden Panettiere

Adam Baldwin

Mitch pileggi

Any photo shoot I book will mean an autograph from that person as well :S Not a good idea when I don't have a job

I think possibly brian krause & holly marie coombs, Christopher judge, ben browder, jewel staite and adam baldwin. Some others i haven't decided on at the moment.will possibly depend on what guests are announced closer the time as ill have a budget on autographs this time...

Edited by maegurwen
  • Like 1

Anthony Michael Hall (photoshoot only atm unless I suddenly get more money!)

Zach Galligan (ditto ^)

Nicholas Lea (auto only, poss photo over table if doing them)

Anthony Head (ditto ^)

Ben Browder (auto, as a gift for someone)

then whoever of my friends wants to give me money to get haha

Christopher Judge for Auto and Photo

Anthony Micheal Hall for a Photo

Tom Skerritt for Auto and Photo

Hayden Panettiere not sure with her yet

Comic guests:

Pere Perez

Peter Miligan

Ramon F Bachs

Alan Davis

Gary Frank

Fernando Blanco

Photo with the 1989 Batmobile

Still hoping there will be some more announcement in the guest department if not this will be the cheapest LFCC I have ever been too

'Good' guests are relative/subjective. The people getting loads, who think it is an amazing guestlist, will be hardcore sci fi fans/nerds etc with very varied interests and lots of people on their 'to meet' list (even if they didn't know it until they saw them on the list). People with slightly mixed tastes/interests may have a few, though those with very specific interests e.g. The Walking Dead or Buffy, or those that have met most of the people they wish to meet, can be very hard to please with conventions as they may not know or be interested in anyone other than those from their particular fandom. (I kinda fall into 'slightly mixed/have met most people I want to meet/niche tastes). Then of course there's ones a lot of people want but whom are most likely unrealistic without a larger scale/budget (Big Bang Theory cast, for example).

I presume they make the most money from the hardcore con scene folk who like a lot of sci fi stuff and go to a lot of events with a wide range of tastes I think so they can't always please those with a niche/specific interest, and it is up to the individual whether the con is worth it for one person they know. Not SM's fault for having 'bad' guests, it is the attendees fault' (sometimes mine included, admittedly) for having awkward/specific tastes. I'd never say a guest list was 'bad' unless it was very heavily geared towards one film/tv series, which this one isn't imo. There's 80s, there's wrestlers, cult sci fi, voice artists, 'popular' sci fi/horror (TWD/Supernatural)... it's alright.

The only thing I am slightly disappointed by are the comic guests as they are mostly the big series like marvel and dc rather than indie folk, but then indie folk like Marc Ellerby (chloe noonan) are usually responsible for their own stalls. Also, I admit I don't even know who the writers of one series I liked were... so it's my fault for not being a massive comic book nerd yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing the maths and so far I think everyone I want to meet is a real possibility.

There would have to be some good Guests announced in the next two weeks to sway this budget.

Well, I have photoshoots bought for Chris Judge, Ben Browder and John Bradley. Autographs depend on how much time and money I have on the day!

So far hoping for:

Chris Judge

Ben Browder

John Bradley

Norman Reedus

There are others I would like to meet, but I think that is all I can feasibly fit into my budget!

Would have loved to meet Iain Glen, but unfortunately I can only make it on the Saturday :(.

Photo shoots with chris judge, chris as teal'c, Ben browder, jewel staite, rose Leslie, John simm and James Cosmo!

Autographs of chris judge, Ben browder, jewel staite, John simm and all the GoT guests ;D

A busy weekend :P

Adam Baldwin

Amrita Acharia

Ben Browder

Charles Dance

Christopher Judge

Eugene Simon

Gillian Anderson

Iain Glen

James Cosmo

Jeri Ryan

Jewel Staite

John Bradley

Mitch Pileggi

Nonso Anozie

Robert Duncan McNeill

Rose Leslie

Tom Skerritt

Those are my list of definites at the moment. A couple of maybes may get added and I could have left out Chris Judge, Ben Browder & Jewel Staite but have some nice multi-signed items I need them on. Got 12 photos too and would like to get to a few talks if there's time. Gold pass is going to be very useful this year.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Photoshoot with Gillian Anderson, then hopefully autos from Gillian, Mitch Pileggi, Nicholas Lea and maybe Anthony Head for my sister. :)

Oh, and definitely the Gillian talk, but hopefully also the XF talk if there's time. :)

Edited by Kaitmaree

I'm aiming for 6 photographs, 5 autographs and 2 talks, all on the Saturday. I also have a list of 5 maybes that I'll get around to if both time and money permit. The maybes will of course be sacrificed if Jason is able to secure a big guest that I want to meet.

Gillian Anderson

Jeri Ryan

Hayden Panettiere

Jewel Staite

Mitch Pileggi

Nicholas Lea

Decided to stick with photoshoots with just these 6 for now, although I'm now doing both days with Hayden. Depending on how the auto's go, I will add maybe 1 or 2 more

These are the ones i'll meet:

Gillian Anderson

Norman Reedus

Hayden Panettiere

Nicholas Lea

Adam Baldwin

Jewel Staite

Michael Winslow

Anthony Head

Mitch Pileggi

Thomas Dekker

Holly Marie Combs

Brian Krause

Ben Mansfield

Ciaran McMenamin

James Cosmo

Tom Skerritt

Ke Huy Quan

Anthony Michael Hall

Jane Badler

Elizabeth Dennehy

Barbara Coles

Zach Galligan

Amrita Acharia

Rose Leslie

Ross Mullan

Eugene Simon

Iain Glen

Charles Dance

John Bradley

Nonso Anozie

Bút i will go all weekend, including friday so i think i'll be okay (i hope)

I have an updated list i have hat to leave three out who was maybes this is the list of who i will be meeting

Adam Baldwin

Charles Dance

Gillian Anderson

Janet Fielding

Mitch Pillegi

Norman Reedus

Tom Skerritt

William Russell

and maybe the big guest if they get announced

MOST DEFINITES AND WITHOUT A DOUBT : (Pinky promises forever and ever and ever cross my Heart and hope to die.)

Gillian Anderson (£45)

Mitch Pileggi (£15)

Nicholas Lea (£15)

Adam Baldwin (£20)

Zach Galligan (£15)

Ke Huy Quan (£15)

POSSIBLES

Charles Dance (£15)

Hayden Panettiere (£20)

Anthony Michael Hall (£15)

Michael Winslow (£15)

(The author of this post reserves the right to use prices as a guide when making his final decision - seeing that theres less than two weeks ago now this may or may possibly not falter)

Edited by KingRichard76