Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

My girlfriends and I have just finished stuffing envelopes and are pleased to announce that your letters will be on their way in the morning! Some of you should start receiving them as early as Friday!!

Please be patient and don't start emailing or phoning the office to chase your letters until Tuesday/Wednesday because I'll be in Las Vegas and unable to respond :D

Have a great weekend... I know I will!!! :D:wub:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else's letter say "we look forward to seeing you at Eternal Twilight 7" on the bottom? :YAHOO:

No biggie as it has the Chevron logo etc on top but obviously they've been racing getting all these sent out and missed it.

Oops! Yes, Yvie had a mammoth task to get both the Twilight and Chevron ones out before she went to Vegas and the Twilight ones were done first so that is a feasible mistake.

Anybody else's letter say "we look forward to seeing you at Eternal Twilight 7" on the bottom? :YAHOO:

No biggie as it has the Chevron logo etc on top but obviously they've been racing getting all these sent out and missed it.

Oops! Yes, Yvie had a mammoth task to get both the Twilight and Chevron ones out before she went to Vegas and the Twilight ones were done first so that is a feasible mistake.

I realise that, please don't think I'm complaining, just found it amusing. Not long to go now :)

I realise that, please don't think I'm complaining, just found it amusing. Not long to go now :)

haha I really didnt think you were complaining, don't worry :YAHOO:

Wish I was going, but it is my youngests 14th birthday on the Sunday :WINCE: Looks like an amazing show :YAHOO: