Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't received mine yet, but then again I only ordered our tickets on 07/02/12...I guess that any ordered late will be sent out when Yvie returns from her trip.....sadly, we are away from the Tuesday morning (v.early) before the Con and won't be returning home until after the Con...so if my letter arrives between the dates of 28/02/12 and the start of the Con I won't be able to bring it..

I assume that the email of my order confirmation form, with photo ID of the two ticket holders will suffice is this is the case?...

Deeds xx

I assume that the email of my order confirmation form, with photo ID of the two ticket holders will suffice is this is the case?...
Correct.

Although...

so if my letter arrives between the dates of 28/02/12 and the start of the Con I won't be able to bring it..
..you do know that the date of Chevron is 24/02/12 - 26/02/12?

Correct.

Although...

so if my letter arrives between the dates of 28/02/12 and the start of the Con I won't be able to bring it..
..you do know that the date of Chevron is 24/02/12 - 26/02/12?

Bummer....of course I do...we're actually going away on 21st Feb.... :unsure:

I have a sore ear and my brain is obviously being affected by the infection in it..... :P

Deeds xx

when is the last online order date?
Normally during the week leading up to the event. Of course you can always purchase a ticket on the day (assuming they haven't sold out of course).

cheers, im still in 2 minds, I reall want to come, esp for Amanda and Tom, but the cost is alot for me right now, well always lol, but especially right now especially if one of them cxls last minute.

p.s anyone reading this, reg the cxl bit no i dont know if they will, no ive not heard anything, they most likely wont so dont let my comments put you off or anything, I worry more than most!

If mine hasn't arrived tomorrow then I'll email Yvie and see if I can get it before we go away a week today....:(

I don't think you should be worried. Just print out the ticket order confirmation e-mail and bring along an ID card which has your picture on it and you should be fine registering for the con. :) It's not that big problem if you don't receive the letter in time. :)

If mine hasn't arrived tomorrow then I'll email Yvie and see if I can get it before we go away a week today....:(

I don't think you should be worried. Just print out the ticket order confirmation e-mail and bring along an ID card which has your picture on it and you should be fine registering for the con. :) It's not that big problem if you don't receive the letter in time. :)

Correct. If a letter goes astray just bring the order confirmation e-mail and you'll be fine. ID would be necessary anyway, even with the ticket.

Oh yes I know it's not a major problem....but I'm going Silver and my husband is Standard...if we have our separate letters it will save us having to queue up twice to collect our tickets and packs - if registration is the same as Chevron 7.6 where we had to queue separately - especially as my hubby will have driven all the way up from Cornwall and be tired, and also being walking disabled, I'd prefer him not to have to stand in a queue for longer than absolutely necessary...

Plus, I'm a super organised person...I like to have ALL my i's dotted and t's crossed - my packing is already out and ready and my lists are written and crossed already...:(

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

Hoping for things to change for me soon, so when is the last date I can buy a ticket BEFORE the event?
Normally the online shop will close during the week leading up to the event. A notification is usually posted on here stating the exact date/time. Edited by 1of2