Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

Latest Guest Announcement - KRISTINE SUTHERLAND

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that Kristine Sutherland will be joining us for Hallowhedon 4! :D

Kristine played Buffy's mum, Joyce Summers, in 58 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Kristine is really looking forward to meeting everyone and looking back on a role she holds very dearly! :D

Mark :D

kristine-sutherland.jpg

Amazing guest!

I already can't wait for this event, and it's nearly 10 months away!

Cool. I bought a signed photo of her at the HW3 auction as I didn't think I'd get to meet her anytime soon so this is a great announcement.

Oh my God thank you thank you thank you I am literally screaming right now! She's an excellent guest! And she seems adorable. Oh, thank you! I just can't wait to meet her!

Excellent :drunk:

I still have a very happy memory of meeting Kristine, and that was back in 2007. She was a lovely person to meet.

aw great news buffys mummy - kristine is such a lovely person too have met her a number of times always happy to see her she is lovely.

Excellent :D

I still have a very happy memory of meeting Kristine, and that was back in 2007. She was a lovely person to meet.

Me too. She was a truly awesome lady to meet and chat too. Looking forward to hearing her guest talks :D