Registration letters

Yvie

Your registration letters were sent before the last collection this evening, so some of you will start receiving them tomorrow morning and through the weekend :D

Please refrain from emailing me about your letter until Monday next week. I'm very sorry but any emails received before then are unlikely to get a reply. The shop email is full to bursting thanks to someone announcing a huge Chevron guest and putting tickets on sale while I was out of the country AND had a weekend away planned AND had an assignment to complete for Uni AND a full-time job to do simultaneously :D

Anyway, they're on their way now and instead of watching the new episode of Walking Dead I'm going to wade through shop emails instead. That's dedication for you, right there :P

An envelope has arrived.

I'm not sure what is inside because I am too scared to open it based on this

I am paitently awaiting for the Hallowhedon and Chevron letters. October is a long way off :D

You'll be waiting a long time, I've deleted your registration for being cheeky in another thread. Bad times :clap:

I fear it may contain a piece of paper with this image, or something similar, printed on it :YAHOO:

Avlc4.jpg