latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guest.

Was mildly amused to see in alongside his roles as the iconic celtic immortal, the king of the jungle, and the hero of the most famous Olde English epic poem:

Loaded Weapon 1 - Man with Car Phone (uncredited)

Suspect there might be rather more calls for pictures of Man with Big Sword and Kilt :YAHOO:

I hope some shoots start early and maybe run later on the sat so to avoid less clashes
There has to be a cut-off point in the afternoon, otherwise the prints will not be back in time for people to collect. I imagine that 3.00-3.30pm would be the latest time that is safe.

Closes at 6pm sat so I think they should run them a bit later, but then I also think they should open till 7 or even 8 on a sat ;-) and 6 or 7 on sun ;-)

photo shoot for sunday? DONE ;-)

I read this going *please be Saturday please be Saturday please be Saturday* then screamed out HE'S THERE SATURDAY!!!!!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Saw him the other day in Scott Pilgrim and was actually thinking how I'd love to meet him!

Thank you so much <3

Loaded Weapon 1 - Man with Car Phone (uncredited)

Suspect there might be rather more calls for pictures of Man with Big Sword and Kilt :o

How can you say that about one of the defining roles of modern cinematic history??

Yes yes, immortal with beheading fixation, yawn-a-roonie!

But "Man With Car Phone" is definitive! That one role has defined how we all use our car phones ever since!

Another outstanding guest announcement for LFCC. Once again, we NEED a Cary Tagawa photo shoot more than ever now. It's amazing to think I will be meeting two stars of Mortal Kombat.

As for the Highlander films, the first three films are all good fun when watched on their own. But try watching them as a trilogy, as I did recently, and it makes no sense at all!

cool guest i guess, but i must say i would of liked to have seen ANY OTHER guest from the polls. He was probably the least wanted guest out of all of the guests in the poll. I really hope showmasters manage to get another guest from the polls because all of the others are FANTASTIC!!!

cool guest i guess, but i must say i would of liked to have seen ANY OTHER guest from the polls. He was probably the least wanted guest out of all of the guests in the poll. I really hope showmasters manage to get another guest from the polls because all of the others are FANTASTIC!!!

Well I voted for him and was a bit surprised he didn't get more votes but there's clearly excitement at the announcement. There's plenty of people others are excited about that mean nothing to me but that's what makes these events so great, something for almost everyone. I'm dreading the amount of money this is going to cost me, really wasn't planning on spending so much but there's too many rare and unique opportunities to miss out on.

photo shoot for sunday? DONE ;-)

Same here. That's 10 now spread over two days. Think I've gone bonkers but what an amazing opportunity.

19 :o:headscratch::YAHOO:

yeah but I've got all the autos to pay for on the day too. Trying not to think about it as I thought this was just going to be just another 3 or 4 people to meet. I might explode if any more big names are announced.

• Moderators

The poll was never ever going to be a simple thing that Showmasters went by. It was extremely flawed by putting guests against each other, when many attendees would meet more than one of them.

So it's no surprise Christopher has been announced, and it certainly doesn't mean others won't be announced in future.