Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT PATRICK

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guest! Was well needed to cover LDP and Laura's cancellations...

I read somewhere the online shop would close tomorrow. Am waiting until the very last minute to order what i need hoping for his photoshoot tickets to be added! I hope they will so i don't have to worry about it anymore.

The photo shoots for Robert are on sale - Saturday, Sunday, & Monday.

done, all new guests are on my facebook!!! such amazing guests, Robert actually scares me, so he will be very scary for me to meet!!! But is such an amazing guest!!!!!!

Thank you Jason for all these you announced tonight

Tom

He is a pussycat......Met him a few years ago.... :D

OH MY GOD, Thank you so much I've wanted to meet him for like ever, I love you so much SM, i guess you really do take notice of guest suggestions, I wasn't gonna come this year but just try hold me back now!!!

Ditto to all of this!

AWESOME can we have Gillian Anderson as well? PLEEEEEEEEASE!

:borg:

that would be brilliant for the sat and a double photo shoot as well but it seems to be unlikly

She'd be great, but she's still very particular about what she will and won't sign, quoting the whole 'I've moved on' thing. But maybe in time, who knows. I mean Honor Blackman refused to sign Avengers items for years, but now she's older and not acting as much she signs anything, and makes herself more available for cons and also signs TTM. It seems artists mellow over time and end up thinking that it's good to be known for all of your endeavours, whether they were their particular favourite or not. Maybe when she's 80, we'll ge the joint Mulder and Scully shoot we've all beeen waiting for... :YAHOO:

AWESOME can we have Gillian Anderson as well? PLEEEEEEEEASE!

:borg:

that would be brilliant for the sat and a double photo shoot as well but it seems to be unlikly

She'd be great, but she's still very particular about what she will and won't sign, quoting the whole 'I've moved on' thing. But maybe in time, who knows. I mean Honor Blackman refused to sign Avengers items for years, but now she's older and not acting as much she signs anything, and makes herself more available for cons and also signs TTM. It seems artists mellow over time and end up thinking that it's good to be known for all of your endeavours, whether they were their particular favourite or not. Maybe when she's 80, we'll ge the joint Mulder and Scully shoot we've all beeen waiting for... :YAHOO:

If this is ture im glad i've already met her and have two signed photos of her, one with Robert Patrick and one with David Duchovny. But yeah i think it'll be a very long time before David & Gillian are at another event as both are doing quite well with there careers. But im more than happy to meet Robert again, i loved his character in the show, in some ways more than Mulder