AMAZING GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my money is on McDiarmid... but hard to guess, SM saif "sci-fi", not SW

Ill correct that, after having seen the FB announcement... Im thinking more of a Dr Who guest. Probably Tennant , Piper or Freema Agyeman

I would applaud for...

Also any guest from SGU... especially

Elyse Levesque

Alaina Huffman

Unlikely, seeing as a few days ago they were announced for another UK event.

i wouldnt consider them AMAZING, though id love to meet them, AH has done the enemy convention last year anyway. also 2012 tony would mean SM got in first if it was them ;-) lol

Normally the U.S. guests headlining events in the Uk will have something in their contract about not doing another event prior to the event they are contracted for.

But based on the use of 'amazing' and 'fantastic', as good as those guests are, it's fair to say that in terms of global appeal, the mystery guest must be much more popular.

This time tomorrow we will know and the celebrations will of begun!

If the past is anything to go by when someone is a full-time cast member on DW they cant do cons like this (BBC rules I think)

So I doubt it will be Karen or Matt.

Don't know if someone has mentioned this already cos I havent read all the posts yet but Arthur Darvill did sign at Bad Wolf last year but technically Rory was dead at the time. That night The Lodger aired then he was back in the show the next episode. But you could be right I don't know the BBC ruling on current stars appearing.

Please let it be Gillian Anderson or Anyone for The X-Files!!!

How about David Duchovny

I like your thinking, we must be like the only X-Files fans here!

It won't be someone from the X Files. I'm an X fan and was over the moon when they got William B Davis last year BUT Mitch Pileggi isn't a first time UK signer he did somethig 2 years ago and Gillian won't sign anything to do with the X Files anymore as she says she's moved on from it and David has been quoted as saying he doesn't do conventions as he doesn't believe in making the fans pay...

Sorry to crush anyones hopes but i've been waiting for people since 2003 and only ever 3 X File guests have been over. :whistling:

I'll just sit back and await the announcement now.

What's an 'Amazing Guest'?

Someone who doesn't make me ask 'who?' when I see their name.

Here's to a true star name.

Exactly. People have been naming names of actors & actresses I've never even heard of. I'm sorry, but Dr. Who isn't that big outside the UK that some of the stars are household names.

Personally, I'm hoping and putting my guess on Sigourney Weaver. Her signature on my 25th Anniversary Quadrilogy Alien Head would truly make it priceless.

Please let it be Gillian Anderson or Anyone for The X-Files!!!

How about David Duchovny

I like your thinking, we must be like the only X-Files fans here!

It won't be someone from the X Files. I'm an X fan and was over the moon when they got William B Davis last year BUT Mitch Pileggi isn't a first time UK signer he did somethig 2 years ago and Gillian won't sign anything to do with the X Files anymore as she says she's moved on from it and David has been quoted as saying he doesn't do conventions as he doesn't believe in making the fans pay...

Sorry to crush anyones hopes but i've been waiting for people since 2003 and only ever 3 X File guests have been over. :whistling:

I'll just sit back and await the announcement now.

Mark Sheppard is X-Files, granted it was only one episode.

What's an 'Amazing Guest'?

Someone who doesn't make me ask 'who?' when I see their name.

Here's to a true star name.

Exactly. People have been naming names of actors & actresses I've never even heard of. I'm sorry, but Dr. Who isn't that big outside the UK

It's actually quite popular in the US but considering this convention is within the UK a Dr Who guest such as David Tennant would be considered to be really big & amazing since its the most popular sci-fi show in the county.