latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT KNEPPER

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS AMAZING!

i only watched the first two seasons of Prison Break but he was most definately my favourite character. . i don't quite know if that's normal considering what his character was like :/

SNAP!

i've only watched season one so far but i really liked him too! not sure what that says about us really but hey ho your not alone :YAHOO:

THIS IS AMAZING!

i only watched the first two seasons of Prison Break but he was most definately my favourite character. . i don't quite know if that's normal considering what his character was like :/

SNAP!

i've only watched season one so far but i really liked him too! not sure what that says about us really but hey ho your not alone :YAHOO:

Nothing wrong there. I too, upon watching the first two seasons, decided he was the best thing about the show. Sexiest character too. I'm apparently in the minority( at least in the States, since those are the most vocal fans) that hates the bland/one-note/wooden brothers, the equally bland/one-note/wooden Sara, and the atrocious MiSa. You see, I like a bit of grey in my characters.'S why I watched LOST and Dexter. Anyways, I was linked here through Twitter, and I'm soooo psyched about this piece of news, but since I'm a total LFCC N00B, can anyone tell me if we need to book tickets and stuff beforehand?

Much obliged!

You can purchase entrance tickets and photo shoots online, but autographs have to be purchased at the show itself :D

Oh, great, are any on sale right now?(It's all the way in July, innit?) Can you post me a link to where I can buy them? Do you know if RK's doing any 'shoots? And how do these autograph pics work? Can I get him to sign any ol' pic of T-Bag that I want? Aww, hope your head doesn't explode from all the n00by questions! Mucho thanks for the super-speedy reply <3

• Moderators

Haha no, it's absolutely fine :D

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...2837&Page=2

Robert's shoots are on sale here - one Sat and one Sun, times to be confirmed.

Autographs will likely be £15/20 each. You can get whatever item you want signed.

Any further questions do ask. We're all available on here, FB, Twitter and email so no problem there :D

^_^ This is amazing!!

I honestly don't think I've been this shocked in a good way over a guest announcement for a while now!!!

Fantastic guest, I agree can we have more PB guests please, William Fichtner as well would be awesome!!!!