Bring back the Bewley!

Olivia-Ann

So showmasters, could you make all of us Bewliers extremely happy and bring Charlie Bewley back for Et5?

He was such a lovley guest and was loved by so many at ET3! He really loves his fans and he woud most likley love to come back! You already have contact with him, so why not ask.

Thanks!!

x

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So showmasters, could you make all of us Bewliers extremely happy and bring Charlie Bewley back for Et5?

He was such a lovley guest and was loved by so many at ET3! He really loves his fans and he woud most likley love to come back! You already have contact with him, so why not ask.

Thanks!!

x

As much as I like Charlie, I would rather see someone new as he goes to so many cons :/

I haven`t bought my ET5 ticket yet as I am holding out this time to see who is announced.

<hides from the backlash>

• Moderators

If they get him back, my guess would be that it would happen at a signing event.

He has already appeared at two 'conventions' and was down to attend Collectormania in Milton Keynes.

They tend to have repeat guests appear at a different type of event so those who don't attend the other can meet the guests too.

Yep I agree with SacredSilence too.

He was lovely at ET3 but I would prefer someone I haven't met before, and if we were to have a repeat guest I'd prefer it to be someone like Kellan or Ashley :thumbup:

TAYLOR LAUTNER ANYONE?

Oh Jesus caps.

i lol'ed at that - not sure why, just struck me as funny, like something I'd say :angel:

I wouldn't mind meeting Charlie, but he's not hugely high on my list either.

Now as for Kellan...

He's way better than a load of the big guests people are desperate to meet.

However I can see why people would be pissed at him being announced AGAIN however it will be an entire year after et3 like....so aye i'm all for it (obviously)

• Moderators

He's way better than a load of the big guests people are desperate to meet.

To be fair, as a lot of the 'big guests' haven't been yet, no one can make a judgement on who is 'better' than them.

Not in a convention appearance kinda way anyway.

I want him to come back!

I didn't go to ET3 and I'm so gutted. It seems like he was a lovely guy :)

BRING BACK BEWLEY! :angel::D

I would like to see someone 'new' also, but I'm pretty sure they could get Charlie too :(

I really would LOVE to have Charlie as a guest at ET5 .. he really was adorable at the ET3 Con.

And I think, there are a lot of people who haven´t met him before, which would also love to meet him. :) He is an amazing guest and for me... besides Jackson... the only reason to go to a convention.

Not that into twilight ...

And yes, i also think, that charlie as a guest is much better than most of the "more expensive" guests. Because he cares about his fans, tries to make everybody happy and the panels with him are always a lot of fun.. not to mention his photo sessions... ^_^

I have to say, I really hope that he will be one of the guests. And I mean.. he didn´t come to CM 16.. so, here is the new (and better) chance to bring him back to the UK... Why not? usually he shoud´ve been at CM 16.. :D

So please... invite him!!!

I have nothing against Charlie....he is a great guest, a nice guy and easy on the eyes too....... :D

However there are a quite a few others on my 'want to meet' list and 'want to meet again' list before him... Would be lovely to meet him again sometime and perhaps have him at a future ET....6 perhaps..... But for now i really would prefer other/new guest announcements for ET5........ happy with the first announcement...now awaiting more... ^_^

• Moderators

And yes, i also think, that charlie as a guest is much better than most of the "more expensive" guests. Because he cares about his fans, tries to make everybody happy and the panels with him are always a lot of fun.. not to mention his photo sessions... ^_^

I don't get how people can say this.

A lot of the 'more expensive' guests haven't even been to Massive Events conventions, so how does anyone even know what they'd be like?

Some people need to be given a chance.

yes.. and you have to have in mind, (i´m pretty sure) he won´t attend ET4 ... so...

I don´t wanna wait till ET6 to meet him at a massice events convention again.. I mean.. come on... Et6 will probably be in october next year.. so, 1,5 years. :D

Of course, he could come to another event like collectormania.. but.. that´s not the same :(

So, please bring him back to ET5 !!

I can say that, because I´ve already met some of the more expensive guests.. (other con and at a 100 monkeys show)

I mean, of course, Peter is an amazing guest. And i´m sure, all of them are great.. but Charlie is different.. for me... better.. because, funnier, more down to earth and more like a friend.. he walks through the hotel all the time, comes to the parties etc... ^_^

Edited by scar!

honestly....BRING CHARLIE BACK!!!!

Sure i want to meet new guests but charlie is by far my fav of all the twilight guest we have met ...so would LOVE to see him back at any event :)

he was my second fave. He couldn't beat Jamie after that hug <3 :D lol xxx

Repeat guests are great for those that missed the con first time round.

I was over the moon when they brought back Sir Patrick Stewart for CM16 :YAHOO:

Now just hoping they bring back Scott Bakula some time, working on a Star Trek Captains shot. :D

Even if you have been to all the cons and already collected their auto - I know there are some attendees that wish they had started a Volturi poster with all of them on, or a Wolf pack photo for example, and since the guest is in the auto price, it is a perfect opportunity to do so. Whereas if they are brought to a signing event like LFCC or CM, then you are paying extra.

Anyway, this is only a post for you guys to express your opinions, rather than a guest announcement. :D

but rest assured, Showmasters/Massive Events do take note of the threads in the forums :D

There are guest suggestions threads and polls too, so make sure you let them know who you would like to see at the con :D