Patrick Stewart Photo Shoots

From what I know, Patrick can be pretty reasonable about what he charges for things, but you can only go on what's been charged before.

I'm guessing that even at £35, the Shatner photoshoot price is being subsidised by the increase in his autograph cost.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish this had not been pre announced, whenever things are pre announced the site and or shop go into melt down and crash :-(

i finish work at 5, but im hoping to finish earlier today, but if not ill sit at work refreshing until i can get on lol

i wish this had not been pre announced, whenever things are pre announced the site and or shop go into melt down and crash :-(

I know that, as a regular gig-goer, I prefer it when tickets for popular shows just sneak out onto sale, rather than there being an announcement of a date and time, which often feels as if it comes with an unspoken '...so good luck!'. I don't like running races, and I'm always worried that the server won't take the strain.

That said, in this instance, it's perhaps worth noting that very rarely does a photo shoot sell out before the event. For example, William Shatner tickets are still on sale. And he's a popular fella, I hear.

I know that, as a regular gig-goer, I prefer it when tickets for popular shows just sneak out onto sale, rather than there being an announcement of a date and time, which often feels as if it comes with an unspoken '...so good luck!'. I don't like running races, and I'm always worried that the server won't take the strain.

That said, in this instance, it's perhaps worth noting that very rarely does a photo shoot sell out before the event. For example, William Shatner tickets are still on sale. And he's a popular fella, I hear.

yer i was surprised the Shatner was till avaliable, the talk also!

but then barrowman at CML sold out very very fast!

yer im the same, dont like races

Ah, yeah, you're right - Barrowman's shoot did sell out before the show, didn't it? Can anyone recall any others that have done so? I'm interested now.

I think James Marsters might have done, cant be sure though

• Moderators

Ah, yeah, you're right - Barrowman's shoot did sell out before the show, didn't it? Can anyone recall any others that have done so? I'm interested now.

It did sell out pre-show, but they didn't sell out THAT fast - my sister managed to get one at least a couple of weeks after they went on sale. (Think they sold out a day or two after she got hers)

For John Barrowman, didn't they add a second shoot (on the same day, as he was only there for one day)? Or did I imagine that?

With Patrick Stewart, I don't think that anyone needs to panic. I'll be surprised if there aren't the usual 400 tickets on sale for each day's shoot.

For John Barrowman, didn't they add a second shoot (on the same day, as he was only there for one day)? Or did I imagine that?

yeah they did, my mum had a photo in the morning and in the afternoon lol (I just had two in the afternoon, then she decided she wanted 2 after the afternoon one sold out)

Edited by lizzy88

I think James Marsters might have done, cant be sure though

yep they did :)

I feel the kind of stress I had when I was going for Kylie....concert tickets! :D
"Step Back In Time" and "Breathe"

But I'm Spinning Around and as for actually getting the tickets I need... what can I say other than... I Should Be So Lucky! ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

As things stand at the moment Patrick is confirmed to be attending Saturday, and so the photo shoot tickets that go on sale today will be for Saturday only!

We are hoping to have Patrick with us on Sunday as well but we will not know that for another few days.

Take care,

Mark

Hi there,

As things stand at the moment Patrick is confirmed to be attending Saturday, and so the photo shoot tickets that go on sale today will be for Saturday only!

We are hoping to have Patrick with us on Sunday as well but we will not know that for another few days.

Take care,

Mark

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I can only go Sunday :crying: (crosses every thing she has so that he can attend Sunday)

Suits me ok but thats really unfortunate for the poeple only going sunday :crying:

Hope he attends sunday too for you guys. Fingers crossed for you all!

For me though I had Forbes on saturday and my other 2 on sunday, so I was going for his saturday one anyway to avoid clashes.