Patrick Stewart Photo Shoots

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

Photoshoots for Patrick Stewart will go on sale at 5pm on Monday 10th May in the ONLINE SHOP :WINCE:

We are sure that demand for these photo shoots will be huge so wanted to give you all a bit of notice of them going on sale.

Thanks

Showmasters :D

Thanks for the notice SM. Im sure there are many sighs of relief from the F5 buttons of many forum members :P

I know this sounds a bit cheeky considering the notice but do you have any idea of the price?

Edited by Beechy

Might sound like a strange question - but do we know if there will be a limit on the amount available? I remember hearing about a photoshoot he did in the States, which had only something like 200 tickets available.

Thanks for letting us know! Fingers crossed I can get my tickets. I'll be armed and ready with the credit card! (eek)

And to repeat others - any idea on price yet? Or will it be a shocking surprise? :angry:

Edited by lizzy88

Hopefully they won't be more than £25 each.

How much is anyone willing to bet that the online shop crashes with everyone trying to get on there at once? :angry:

Pretty high chance of that :P

I have ruled out the chance of any freak earthquake, tornado, etc activity in my area trying to disrupt my purchasing. There is still the potential of a power cut though as we haven't had one where I live for quite some time now.

As for price, I will be pleasantly surprised if it's £25. I am expecting, and prepared for more than that. If it's less than £25 then much happiness!

*is paranoid even more so now*
Shocking news :D Edited by 1of2

I'll be there, adding to the server problems lol

Unfortunatly I only want a photoshoot with him at this event, got an autograph last time (although I'm sure I'll be convinced to meet hi again over the weekend lol)

So I kinda need to get one of these lol

£40 per photo at least I reckon. The price in the US was well over £100 when he did a photoshoot a while back. If we were told the price before they went on sale, hell would've kicked off.