Party Themes

showmasters

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so perfect so glad it arrived already :D its sitting in my suitcase ready :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...:EOIBSA:GB:1123

ive been looking at this seller since et2!! they have had some AMAZING dresses. Yours is lovely :)

Im happy about this theme :D

just dont want to buy a dress from the same person i got my civil war dress from, that was a nightmare!

Yay the Volturi theme's back! Hmmmm now what to wear....I have to make use of my purple cloak as it hadn't arrived in time for ET2 so hmmmm maybe a purple dress?? I actually really wanted to do Vision Bella again but the dress doesn't go with the cloak lol!

oh dear who was that and what happened?

This is so perfect so glad it arrived already :D its sitting in my suitcase ready :D

ive been looking at this seller since et2!! they have had some AMAZING dresses. Yours is lovely :)

just dont want to buy a dress from the same person i got my civil war dress from, that was a nightmare!

I already have a cloak, and a top that would look great if I can find it (it must be somewhere in the house... lol)

I'm even thinking of buying some red lenses, and that would be an absolute miracle, 'cause I'm really scared of putting these things into my eyes!!! But I also think it looks gorgeous, so.... :D

Edited by Dellefyne

it was an american ebay seller that alot of people on here got civil war dresses from. The zip was broken and the hem of the skirt was all different lengths and wonky. They do lovely dresses though :wub:

do we think lots of people will dress up? i hope so xx

Im happy about this theme :YAHOO:

it was an american ebay seller that alot you moneyof people on here got civil war dresses from. The zip was broken and the hem of the skirt was all different lengths and wonky. They do lovely dresses though :D

do we think lots of people will dress up? i hope so xx

HALE YEAH loads will esp as the theme is beyond awesome plus on the Sat night :D cant wait to see everyone dressed up :D Cam is so gonna get kidnapped for tons of pics lol

Oh sounds horrid :( did u get your money back etc?

Happy Me!!!

I'm going to wear what I wore to Proms - black red poofy thing!

SOOOOOO HAPPPY!!! :YAHOO:

dress.jpg

That is my dress - will it do?

that's one of the dresses I was considering getting for the last Volturi ball. I love it. prettyyyy :D

Happy Me!!!

I'm going to wear what I wore to Proms - black red poofy thing!

SOOOOOO HAPPPY!!! :YAHOO:

dress.jpg

That is my dress - will it do?

that's one of the dresses I was considering getting for the last Volturi ball. I love it. prettyyyy :D

Haha great minds think alike - team that with the red contacts and I'm ready to go!

Gah, didn't like this theme much, but you can't please everyone haha.

I can just put on a pretty party dress and save myself some money haha :)

yeah me too hopefully friday and sundays party will be something new and fun that'll get me excited I suppose I can just reuse my dress from ET2!

I was hoping for a wedding theme as I've already picked out the dress. I'll have to go searching for something different than what i wore for ET2, as I wasn't very happy with it and maybe this time go for some reds contacts.