ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3

Massive Events

Yep, i have a question.

I'm in the Group 12 and 2 friends can't come to the convention (job :thumbup: ) and they are Group 21.

We send an email and MassiveEvents says that they regroup the pases of them with me.. so, They sign the 3 pics at the same time or first mine and later I go when the Group 21 is called?

:) Thanks

You can get everything signed at the same time, that isn't a problem.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Yep, i have a question.

I'm in the Group 12 and 2 friends can't come to the convention (job :thumbup: ) and they are Group 21.

We send an email and MassiveEvents says that they regroup the pases of them with me.. so, They sign the 3 pics at the same time or first mine and later I go when the Group 21 is called?

:) Thanks

You can get everything signed at the same time, that isn't a problem.

As QS has said, what group your friends would have been in is not important. Just go to everything for Group 12 and get all of the autographs at the same time.

I can see Charlie's photoshoots selling out TBH :D I know most of the bewliers have like an extra 2/3 planned on top of ones included PLUS all the standards that buy them, plus anyone who hasn't met him and see's why we like him so much :dance:

BTW Thanks for answering my question TT.

Edited by Crépuscule

Right I have some more questions...Im blonde and get confused easily you see LMAO

My mate is standard and Im silver so ,for example, if she wants a photoshoot with someone and I want to buy another with that person but Im meant to be at a autograph session at the same time am I able to go to that photoshoot with her and go back to my autograph session later?

x

Also can we get extr photo sessions online?

Edited by Emzie_Woo

Cheers David! x

Another question...is thee going to be group shoots for people who have Gold and Silver passes coz there was no mention on the schedule?!

x

There is no group photo sessions anymore (you with all the guests), that's why they're missing from the schedule. :D

If you have a Silver or Gold Pass you still get the group shot of all the guests though. This one can be picked up Sunday at the Registration Desk.

• Moderators

Another quesytion....SORRY!

If me and my mate want a photo with one particular cast member together is this possible?

x

Yes - if she buys one, and you use your included one, then you can get one together. It's basically one "ticket" per person in a photo. You'll then get two taken, and get two photos printed.

Just let the crew know and they'll probably have you do it at the end of the queue.

Another quesytion....SORRY!

If me and my mate want a photo with one particular cast member together is this possible?

x

Yes - if she buys one, and you use your included one, then you can get one together. It's basically one "ticket" per person in a photo. You'll then get two taken, and get two photos printed.

Just let the crew know and they'll probably have you do it at the end of the queue.

Cheers...u have been a big help

x

I feel like such a moron for asking this, but what are the guest encounters?

The picture in my head right now is the guests popping randomly in the hall out of a box with confetti, lol. =P

Its a chance to have a more private questions and answer session with the guests, so there's normally 12 people in total + a guest and you can ask them questions etc :)

EDIT: Davids answer was better than mine :P

Oh I didnt know what that was either, will there be other things going on at this event for those who arent successful with the raffle and auctions? I just know if I sit too long I will fall asleep :blush:

I can see Charlie's photoshoots selling out TBH :D I know most of the bewliers have like an extra 2/3 planned on top of ones included PLUS all the standards that buy them, plus anyone who hasn't met him and see's why we like him so much :D

BTW Thanks for answering my question TT.

OOer is there a limit on how many photos are taken with each guest? Just for example if Bewliers have 3 each taken will that stop others who havent met him getting one or have I misunderstood? ;)

• Moderators

I feel like such a moron for asking this, but what are the guest encounters?

The picture in my head right now is the guests popping randomly in the hall out of a box with confetti, lol. =P

Its a chance to have a more private questions and answer session with the guests, so there's normally 12 people in total + a guest and you can ask them questions etc :)

EDIT: Davids answer was better than mine :blush:

Oh I didnt know what that was either, will there be other things going on at this event for those who arent successful with the raffle and auctions? I just know if I sit too long I will fall asleep ;)

If you look at the schedule, you'll see that the guest encounters all take place at the same time as talks. Everyone who isn't in a guest encounter is generally at the panel talks :D

I really wanted to do a guest encounter this yr but also don't want to miss out on the talks.

I have a photo related question and don't know where else to put it. One side of My face is slightly swollen, and I really notice it if I'm standing on the right of someone in a photo. If this is the way a session is set up will I be able to switch sides??

Renee you can stand which ever side you like. Just politely ask the guest if they'd mind changing sides and I'm sure they will (I seem to remember someone doing that at the proms or ET2). I prefer being on the left of someone when I'm having a pic taken so my right eye (which is blind and squints) isn't so noticeable.

I really wanted to do a guest encounter this yr but also don't want to miss out on the talks.

Yeah, that's too bad for the clash... I reckon it would be almost impossible to make all the talks and encounters fit in the schedule without any clash, but still this sucks... All the more so that as talks can't be recorded, you don't have any chance to catch up with what has been said!!!

OOer is there a limit on how many photos are taken with each guest? Just for example if Bewliers have 3 each taken will that stop others who havent met him getting one or have I misunderstood?:headscratch:

There is no limit per person that I am aware of. So far photo shoots have never sold out at Massive Events shows.

But maybe Charlie's will be a premiere then. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel