ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3

Massive Events

There is no photo shoot with all the guests anymore. This used to happen, but has not with recent events.

You get a photo OF all the guests together, just not one WITH.

oh ok sorry lol

I didn't understood that ! but as long as the guests are on the picture <_<

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry me again,

I see that standard groups are booked in for photo's, does that mean can buy online soon or that we can do so at the hotel and we just take our photo voucher with us and go to the shoot our group number is scheduled for??

They will be available at the reg desk all weekend i imagine, like extra autographs. Just tke it with you when your group number is called :)

Thanx for that first ET so not sure how this all works

When you say I can my autograph anytime after my group number has been called, does that mean I can just join the q with another numbered group?

So my number 23 group has gone and I went to get book signed, group 5 has been called for Kiowa and is in line for him do I just join them??

Sorry for the stupid q <_<

Thanx for that first ET so not sure how this all works

When you say I can my autograph anytime after my group number has been called, does that mean I can just join the q with another numbered group?

So my number 23 group has gone and I went to get book signed, group 5 has been called for Kiowa and is in line for him do I just join them??

Sorry for the stupid q <_<

Thats correct, once your group's been called, you can join the que at any time

• Moderators

No problem <_<

Please do ask anything else if you're unsure, either on here or at the event itself. We just want everyone to have an awesome weekend, but we know it can be a little confusing, so don't be scared to check! :o

I have a few questions...hope someone can help me please!!!!

I have a Silver Ticket and my mate has a Standard ticket...I am right in thinking I can wait til her group is called before I go in for autographs so we are together cant I?

Also because Im Silver I obv have all my photos already but how does it work if I want extra photos with someobody,so it doesnt overlap with anything?

Ta!

x

• Moderators

If you want an extra photo with just you and the guest, usually they are taken at the same time as your included one - there might be a limit on this, I don't know.

And yes, you can go any time at all after your group has been called.

I have a few questions...hope someone can help me please!!!!

I have a Silver Ticket and my mate has a Standard ticket...I am right in thinking I can wait til her group is called before I go in for autographs so we are together cant I?

Also because Im Silver I obv have all my photos already but how does it work if I want extra photos with someobody,so it doesnt overlap with anything?

Ta!

x

Yes, you can wait until both groups have been called for autographs and then join the line together.

Foto photo sessions what etmuse has posted is correct, unless you want your second photo taken separately (because you are wearing a different outfit or something) extra photos will be taken when you have your first picture taken. Just tell the crew you have two pictures.

About Talk, you will call us by group to enter the room? At ET2 it worked just fine, I hope this will be the same as the previous event.

Groups will be called in ascending order for the first talk, and you keep your seat for the rest of the day. People can't take someone else's seat during the day, and if someone does it should be pointed out to a steward.

some of my family are in group 15 and we are in group 19.would it be possible that we could all go in group 19 as we are travelling together every day to the hilton and if we all have different scedules it means a lot of waiting round for all of us? would this be ok ?

:dance:

Edited by blondie342009

some of my family are in group 15 and we are in group 19.would it be possible that we could all go in group 19 as we are travelling together every day to the hilton and if we all have different times it means a lot of waiting round for all of us?

:dance:

Speak to TooTall at the event, he'll see what I can do for you.

For the talks it is not a problem anyway, the family members in group 15 can wait until group 19 is called and then you just go in together.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

I feel like such a moron for asking this, but what are the guest encounters?

The picture in my head right now is the guests popping randomly in the hall out of a box with confetti, lol. =P

Guest Encounters: These are a 45 minute chat (with coffee/tea/biscuits) with 12 attendees and one guest and can be won in one of two ways:

1: Raffle tickets: 2 places in each Guest Encounter will be raffled off. Tickets can be bought at the reg desk. The winners will be announced at the same time as the auction winners. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can buy or the number of Encounters or places you can win.

2: Auction sheets: 10 places in each Guest Encounter will the auctioned. This will work by bidding sheets being put up on the wall at the event. One sheet for each guest encounter. There is no limit to the number of Encounters you can win. If you have a winning bid on 2 sheets you will win both.

Attendees bid by putting their badge number and their bid on the sheet. At a specific time, which will be stated on the sheet (say 1pm), the sheets come down and the highest 10 bids win. But everyone pays the value of the 10th winning bid. All bids are visible to people bidding later. You can come back and up your bid if you want. But if you want to up your bid you have to add a new one to the bottom of the list, DO NOT change or cross out your previous bid. That way we know the order that the bids were placed.

So let's say 11 people bid with some people changing their bids, the sheet could look like this…

NUMBER - BID

G10----£200

G19----£5 – IGNORED AS REBID BELOW

ST301-£10

G59----£10

S1------£7 – IGNORED AS REBID BELOW

G19----£7 – IGNORED AS REBID BELOW

G19----£10

ST23---£17

ST162-£9 – IGNORED AS REBID BELOW

S75----£31

ST197-£8 – IGNORED AS REBID BELOW

S96----£27

S97----£35

ST162-£20

ST197-£20

S1-----£20

So once sorted into bid order (And ignoring previous bids from the same person) they look like this...

£200, £35, £31, £27, £20, £20, £20, £17, £10, £10, £10.

As the 10th highest bid is £10, all 8 people with a bid higher than £10 win, but only pay £10. Even the person that bid £200. As you will see 3 people have bid £10. But there are only 2 places left. So the first 2 people to bid £10 win. In this case ST301 and G59. This is the reason for re-adding your bid at the bottom and not just changing it. If G19 had just changed their bid on line 5 to £10 it would have appeared they were the first person to have bid £10 (i.e. before both ST301 and G59), where as in fact they were the last person to bid £10.

I feel like such a moron for asking this, but what are the guest encounters?

The picture in my head right now is the guests popping randomly in the hall out of a box with confetti, lol. =P

Its a chance to have a more private questions and answer session with the guests, so there's normally 12 people in total + a guest and you can ask them questions etc :)

EDIT: Davids answer was better than mine :D

Edited by kegan5