ETERNAL TWILIGHT 3

Massive Events

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

The 'How Things Work' topic says groups of 40.

Whether this is a mistake or things are different this time, I'm sure someone will clarify.

No that is correct, for this event the groups are of 40 not the usual 30.

• Showmasters Admin

So am I assuming right in thinking that groups 1-6 (who have Jamie signings on Friday) will be Gold pass holders?

Nope :YAHOO:

5 and 6 are Silver. As it says on the schedule, if people in those groups are not there we may get past that and start calling groups 7,8,9,10, so if you are a Silver ticket holder it'll be worth having your JCB signing stuff with you as we "MAY" call your group. We may even get to groups 11 or 12.

So am I assuming right in thinking that groups 1-6 (who have Jamie signings on Friday) will be Gold pass holders?

Nope :YAHOO:

5 and 6 are Silver. As it says on the schedule, if people in those groups are not there we may get past that and start calling groups 7,8,9,10, so if you are a Silver ticket holder it'll be worth having your JCB signing stuff with you as we "MAY" call your group. We may even get to groups 11 or 12.

I'm standard anyway!

I'm in group 20 - so v unlikely I'll get called on the Friday...

just a little disturbed that all my photos are on Sunday morning!!!! You do know I don't get out of bed 'til at least midday on a sunday don't you? :(

• Showmasters Admin

Can I just clarify pls, If my number has been called, I can go any time for stuff?

My daughter is 2 groups below me so if her friend isn`t going to be around I will hang back and do stuff with her.

Thanks

Xxx

Yes you can.

But also if you are in a situation like yours where you're in a different group to your daughter, please do come and see me at the show and I'll move you to the same group so you can go to everything together.