Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :D

Yay my two items from America arrived today. The hoodie for Paul is greyer than I expected but I totaly think it will work will try and get some pics later. I'm tempted to wet it and see if it goes like Emmett's does. Also got a new pattern to try for Edward robe so might get that started tonight.

Sam pictures :P

My kristen wig arrived today :D well lets just say i dont like brown hair on me but oh well just for 1 night right lol I look nothing like Kristen but ohh well i am gonna have fun in ths oufit

Well for one its not a perfect colour match but it will do just for the night also it was too long soooo i took the scissors to it keep in mind Alfie had it on his head while i was cutting.....everyone meet alfie :wub:

http://twitpic.com/2m799n

So even though the dress aint finished STILL waiting for my black fabric to get here to put down the sides i thought i would put it on together to see what it looked like ;)

First picture is the wig without any cutting ...was wayyyy too long for kristen hair

kristen004.jpg

After me chopping lots of the hair off ....i will NEVER be a hairdresser ha ha ha :wub:

kristen008.jpg

Edited by Jemma

That. Is. Epic. :D :D :D

You look really different with brown hair!!! But you look really pretty (Like I've said before, stop being so pretty :P)

I almost screamed at the drunken picture. I know who to yell at if I have nightmares XD

Also, I love Alfie. I want Alfie. GIMME ALFIE!!! :D

Ho hum...I better get back to watching Gremlins 2. My Mogwai twin is about to turn into a Gremlin XD

Wow you look so different with Brown hair!! Still stunning as ever tho :D:D

I am taking bets on how long i will last in that wig lol welll i will stay in it for a while lol wont care after a few drinks you know :D

I LOVE BLONDE HAIR lol never gonna dye my hair this colour lol but just for one nights not so bad.

Lol holly i know how to scare you ...and alfie is my wig holder :D

That outfit is so cool jemma!!

You really suit being a brunette too! :D

aaand the contats are really good :)

Also I think I am gonna go as Aro after all, But I wont have a wig so Ill be a dark red haired Aro xD

Edited by Hattiefang

Okay so robe pattern is finally cut out and hoping to try and cut the mock up material out tonight if I get chance. Then maybe put it together tomorrow night. Need to make a couple of alterations to the sleeves and the back of the robe as currently it wants you to cut the back part out in two pieces and I need to make it one solid piece. So wish me luck kids tht this is the final mock up I have to do and that hopefully it works cause if it doesn't I might not have chance to do Volterra Edward.