Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually shocked to say that all my cosplays are complete.

My cosplay schedule (yes I've sorted a schedule :D )

Friday - Cullen t shirt ;)

Friday Party - Alice birthday party dress - complete...I don't think I need anything else. :/

Saturday - Alice graduation party dress - I need to dye it black. I have the dye but I dunno if I'll get round to it :D

Saturday Party - My own idea :YAHOO: Alice Volturi. (Imagine Alice as a Volturi guard, :D)

Sunday - Alice kitchen Scene

Sunday Party - Native American costume - just arrived :YAHOO:

Holly you are sooo lucky to have all your cosplay outfits finished lol

Well lets just say i am an EPIC FAILURE when it comes to doing any of rosalies eclipse hair styles :D i keep trying i cant do it to save my life

Anyways i just got some of my katy perry cupcake done but will have to wait till its all set to see if its gonna be any good :WINCE: i will post pictures but the icing has already gone a bit flatter than it started out as soo it might be even flatter when its set >.<

OMG Shaun your Alec jacket is freaking epic!!! Is that the cosplaysky one??

Lol, indeed it is Sam! Totally worth every euro! :smile:

Amazing Shaun :lol:!!!

Looks PERFECT.

Wait until you see it in real life! :P Too epic for words.

That Alec coat is about eight different shades of awesome. Must grab a picture of you with my little sister Jane. :P

AWESOME! Can't wait! ;)

Okay so this is the closest I could find to Edward's battle shirt, the colour's a tiny bit off and the chest pockets dont have a flap on them but its the only one I could find with the two chest pockets, in blue, in my size lol so it will have to do.

100_4216.jpg

This is his version

Eclipse-Movie-Stills-edward-cullen-13607881-720-479.jpg

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Well lets just say i am an EPIC FAILURE when it comes to doing any of rosalies eclipse hair styles :P i keep trying i cant do it to save my life

Anyways i just got some of my katy perry cupcake done but will have to wait till its all set to see if its gonna be any good :D i will post pictures but the icing has already gone a bit flatter than it started out as soo it might be even flatter when its set >.<

Jemma- saw this written by a hairstylist and thought it might help:

What I did was part the hair from right behind the ears to the top of the head sectioning the hair into top and bottom clip the bottom down so it doesn't get in the way. The section the top into 2 parts Nikki Reed's is pretty much straight down the middle but you can do it to the side or really however you want it, play around and find out what looks best on you. Then do loose french braids on both sides, stop pick up new hair once you reach the bottom section but keep going with normal braids on both sides. When you get to the bottom part of the hair that hangs stop doing 2 individual braids and use the 3 sections to do one regular braid

Well lets just say i am an EPIC FAILURE when it comes to doing any of rosalies eclipse hair styles :WINCE: i keep trying i cant do it to save my life

Anyways i just got some of my katy perry cupcake done but will have to wait till its all set to see if its gonna be any good :unsure: i will post pictures but the icing has already gone a bit flatter than it started out as soo it might be even flatter when its set >.<

Jemma- saw this written by a hairstylist and thought it might help:

What I did was part the hair from right behind the ears to the top of the head sectioning the hair into top and bottom clip the bottom down so it doesn't get in the way. The section the top into 2 parts Nikki Reed's is pretty much straight down the middle but you can do it to the side or really however you want it, play around and find out what looks best on you. Then do loose french braids on both sides, stop pick up new hair once you reach the bottom section but keep going with normal braids on both sides. When you get to the bottom part of the hair that hangs stop doing 2 individual braids and use the 3 sections to do one regular braid

Surely this is just like doing an Arab plait on a horses mane? I'll have to look at the pics of Rosalie a bit closer 'cos I used to have an Arab!!!

I'm just glad I've got wigs this time...

Okay so i found some good hair tutorials on youtube :) much easier to follow than what my friend at workwas telling me :unsure:

Anyways i am gonna keep messing around with my hair will get the hang of it ....also i have some pics cos i was messing about with my make up tonight and my lenses so i might see if i can post them :WINCE: