Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news! My last cosplay outfit should arrive in plenty of time. Had an email back from the people this morning and they said I should have it by the 14th of October. Just need the contacts and I'm ready fo ET4!

22 days!!

cant wait to see your outfits ;)

Only 22 days :thumbup: i have to crystalize a pair of shorts yet ha ha found a colour i am happy with today so i ordered 1440 which is not gonna be enough but i did not want to order more and find the colour is wrong soo hopefully they wont take long to get here and if they are the right colour i can order more :P

Good news! My last cosplay outfit should arrive in plenty of time. Had an email back from the people this morning and they said I should have it by the 14th of October. Just need the contacts and I'm ready fo ET4!

22 days!!

cant wait to see your outfits ;)

Only 22 days :thumbup: i have to crystalize a pair of shorts yet ha ha found a colour i am happy with today so i ordered 1440 which is not gonna be enough but i did not want to order more and find the colour is wrong soo hopefully they wont take long to get here and if they are the right colour i can order more :P

Jemma the cheapest site I have found so far for swarovski crystalize is Jilly beads. I've seen how much it costs for that amount of beads never mind hot fix 1s so I can sympathise lol. Infact I'm on the site atm as I need more beads.

Edited by twilight obsessive

I've ordered my last cosplay outfit - the eclipse cafeteria dress. :D Just hope it fits when it arrives. Not sure which day to wear it though as I have my evening stuff already.

Ohhh I have that dress too. I was really chuffed with mine when it came. It fit lovely!

Does anyone love me enough to lend me a long brown wig for cosplaying Bella if they`re not using it?

I just don`t have the funds to buy one this time :D

I`ve tried charity shops, But no-one has had any :(

I'd let you borrow mine hun buti cut it so its not as long or curly ..but if you look at the second pic i posted of my brown wig thats the length :lol: if nobody else has a spare bella wig and you like it you can borrow mine :D

And yep becky gotta put the crystals one by one...is gonna take a while haha

:D I wish I wasn`t so skint at the moment so that I could lend you the ££ to come.

It really won`t be the same without you :'(

Xx

:lol: Even if you had been able to Lise I would have turned it down. I hate taking money off people lol.

And if Becky doesn't think hers is upto scratch then I can ask Karly if you can borrow hers and post it to you lol.

Wow Jemma I bet that'll take you quite some time but those crystals on but it is gonna look so cool! Lol saw a Katy Perry outfit on Etsy the other day!

Oooh Vicky love your contacts! You look so cool!

Color? Prescription? :)

Ooh I didnt realise it got complicated like prescription. I usually wear glasses for things like tv and driving but I just need to see through them really.

And honey, I'm not a Volturi girl :)

If that's the only time you would normally wear glasses and your not planning to wear them much that weekend then I'd say you'd be ok with non prescription lenses. :)

I thought so too, I'm only planning to wear them Saturday night. Would you recommend any sites in particular? :)

I'm dreading putting them in! lol!