Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my mum has a grey splint like Bella's (well similar too) that i may be able to borrow for you????

Ooh that would be ace! Am hoping to do Bellas prom dress at et4 so if I haven't got one by then I'll definately be giving you a shout :YAHOO:

thats fine i shall dig it out of my mums wardrobe and have it ready for ET4 incase its needed and if i dont hear from you before ET4 i shall bring it anyway just incase!!!!! :-)

Hey was just wondering if you still need the splint? I'll post a photo of it later so you can decide. I'll also paint it black if you need it paintiing?

L4e562e40.jpg

824aa3a3.jpg

Edited by queen-of-hearts

my mum has a grey splint like Bella's (well similar too) that i may be able to borrow for you????

Ooh that would be ace! Am hoping to do Bellas prom dress at et4 so if I haven't got one by then I'll definately be giving you a shout ;)

thats fine i shall dig it out of my mums wardrobe and have it ready for ET4 incase its needed and if i dont hear from you before ET4 i shall bring it anyway just incase!!!!! :-)

Hey was just wondering if you still need the splint? I'll post a photo of it later so you can decide. I'll also paint it black if you need it paintiing?

L4e562e40.jpg

824aa3a3.jpg

Ooh thats ace. I'll be deciding next month if I'm buying the dress or not..got paid way less than expected this month, so i'll let you know then if thats okay? :)

Okay i think i am sorted for my cosplay ideas after the theme's have been announced.

Here goes:

Friday party: Kristen dress

kristen-stewart.jpg

Saturday Party: Rosalie prom dress

I remeber last time i wore this i was not happy with the beading they are more colourful in person ;) i might remove them and put swarovski crystals there instead nthoguh thats only if i have time

PromGirl-158807309-1.jpg

Sunday Daytime: Battle scene outfit

cullens.jpg

Sunday Party: Katy Perry california girls outfit

Okay i have 2 i want to do but not 100% which one. The first one will be harder to make which is the dress but its fab i think its by 'the blonds' seems like there other designs i have seen katy wear in previous years. the other outfit is the cake boobie outfit the shorts are full of crystals soo i think this ould be more expensive to make but easier.

I want some back up dancers anyone up for it??? lol you just need a wig/shirts and a cake top lol

4755660000_bdcea0f108_b.jpg

4709177497_a511c87196_b.jpg

Jemma, I've finally managed to get online lol and you are so random but it's so cooool! If I can get a backing dancer outfit sorted I might join you. If not, I'll either cosplay or come up with a native american themed outfit lol. Hmmm wonder if I still have my dream catcher necklace from years ago....shall have to have a hunt around later but me thinks I got rid of it :lol:

Oh and Vicky I am intrigued also!

I really, really do wanna go as Bride Bella for Friday but can't see it happening :(

Exactly what Turk and Touchthesky said. Cosplay is people specifically dressing as say Alice, Felix and Bree rather than say just a random veggie vamp, Volturi guard or newborn. If you want to cosplay at all feel free to come back and ask for any help there are loads of people on this topic who will happily help ya if they can. You don't even have to be a specific character if say you just want help finding contact lenses and make up extra.

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Exactly what Turk and Touchthesky said. Cosplay is people specifically dressing as say Alice, Felix and Bree rather than say just a random veggie vamp, Volturi guard or newborn. If you want to cosplay at all feel free to come back and ask for any help there are loads of people on this topic who will happily help ya if they can. You don't even have to be a specific character if say you just want help finding contact lenses and make up extra.

Yep if you need any advice we'll be happy to help if we can.

Red contact lenses would be useful, if they're cheap enough, but if I cosplay, it will probably be for HW2 the following weekend. Thanks.

I haven't found any fabric for Demetri's coat yet so I'm going to hunt in charity shops tomorrow for one I can use. I still need to find fabric for the lining and the top he wears underneath, which I'm going to look for in Glasgow next week along with other fabrics I need.

Secret cosplay progress - well, the protoype was done months ago and I can see what needs improved... so hopefully I can start this with next week!

DSCN0342.jpg

I FINALLY GOT MY SILVER PUMPS!!! :chair: two costumes complete. :D I don't count my graduation party dress as complete until I've dyed it :P and the Jane-like costume for the sunday party needs a cape :)

DSCN0341.jpg

And my head band for the Native American party :P I found a costume from a party shop that is £15, but the shop only had large when I looked. I need small defo :)

I do have make up on in these pics. I put my pale powder on and my mum put some eyeshadow on for me (I suck at putting eyeshadow on). I look weird because I don't have eyeliner or mascara on.

Alice Birthday Party - Friday Party :)

DSCF3055.jpg

Alice Graduation Party - Saturday

DSCF3064.jpg

Alice (as if she was a Volturi member :P ) - Saturday Party

DSCF3060.jpg

Alice Kitchen outfit - Sunday

DSCF3053.jpg

I look so odd in these pics, but seriously there was one where I look like a DUCK :blush: but I'm prepared to show you... :)

DSCF3054.jpg

DUCK FACE :dance::blush::clap:

:D

I'm thinking of doing Bride Bella too Lise. If I can find a wedding dress of course. I feel a little odd looking for wedding dresses though and it not being for my actual wedding ha ha ha!

Awww Holly you look awesome in those pics and you don't look like a duck!!