Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I <3 that dress :YAHOO: you look awesome :D

I'm looking for a blue jacket thing that Alice wears in fight training? I found one in New Look but now its GOONNNE!! :YAHOO:

HAVE YOU CHECKED HE ONLINE STORE???

whhaaaaaat?? ;) My hyperness over Mike Welch has made my brain melt :P

Have a look on the New Look site Hol.

I have :( its gooonnneee!!! NNOOOOO!!! :YAHOO:

Today I had an afternoon to kill so I made Esme's baseball cap. Not planning on actually doing the costume but it's nice to have anyway!

20100822232632475.jpg

(Now all I have to do is tell my youngest sister I turned her grey leggings into a hat.)

Edited by Spectrum

Heyyyyy y'all everyone is busy with their costumes

And holly you dont have a duck face you look great love all the outfits ;)

Good luck with your auctions lisa and dayna ;)

Well i have to wait for payday to make a stat on my Katy perry outfit but i have been doing some searching and i found the shorts used in the video.
Diesel Mintha Denim Shorts in Mid Blue
http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProd...duct=DIES-WP108
Bit expensive but thats not the expensive part sadly then the shorts have to be customized with over 9000 sapphire swarovski crystals. (Pack of 1440 crystals is £32.57) So i am looking for a cheaper way to make the shorts.

Hello not sure if these help you :D
http://www.spoiltrottenbeads.co.uk/swarovs...beads-216-c.asp
http://www.scattercrystals.co.uk/?gclid=CN...CFc792AodYWLWvA
http://www.crystals-and-ice.co.uk/?gclid=C...CFRf92AodCFD_vg
Edited by Queen_Sindel
Link removed at request of owner

Aww that sucks Holly!

Well I ordered my Alice birthday scene dress at the weekend. Just hope it arrives in time!

Today I had an afternoon to kill so I made Esme's baseball cap. Not planning on actually doing the costume but it's nice to have anyway!

20100822232632475.jpg

(Now all I have to do is tell my youngest sister I turned her grey leggings into a hat.)

Aww that is awesome!!

*Happy dances* Kristen dress is fully painted ...still needs a few bits touching up but other than that its painted :dance: gonna add some sparkle once the touching ups done cos the dress has little sparkly bits on it

Found a wig i will be buying as well...also found a blue wig for the katy perry outfit

Heading to trafford centre tomorrow cos they have a g-star store it says on the website so fingers crossed they have the rosalie jacket..its a long shot but worth a try lol

Edited by Jemma

*Happy dances* Kristen dress is fully painted ...still needs a few bits touching up but other than that its painted :D gonna add some sparkle once the touching ups done cos the dress has little sparkly bits on it

Found a wig i will be buying as well...also found a blue wig for the katy perry outfit

Heading to trafford centre tomorrow cos they have a g-star store it says on the website so fingers crossed they have the rosalie jacket..its a long shot but worth a try lol

awesome :lol: BLUE WIIGG!!!

I am adding the swarovski flatbacks to my kristen dress ...had to go to range and get some glue to stick them on with cos i forgot to order some lol the black crystals are just getting put any where i aint really fussed lol...BUT when iwas painting the dress i smudged the black onto the red in places sooo instead of leaving it to look s**t i am putting some red swarovski crystals on lol and its all sparkly ...i will post a picture later :( but you wont see a picture of me in it until i get the wig....also i am thinking about making the dress slighly shorter cos it comes to my knees and the dress is meant to be shorter ...also i still need to add he black bits down the sides i forgot about this AGAIN so i am gonna order some fabric tonight.

I have also taken every single bead off the rosalie prom dress read to put some nice sparkly swarovski flatbacks on...just purely cos i HATED the beading on it :D

Hoping my Katy perry fabric for the top arrives tomorrow cos the first lot of fabric was the wrong colour so hopefully second time lucky

I am adding the swarovski flatbacks to my kristen dress ...had to go to range and get some glue to stick them on with cos i forgot to order some lol the black crystals are just getting put any where i aint really fussed lol...BUT when iwas painting the dress i smudged the black onto the red in places sooo instead of leaving it to look s**t i am putting some red swarovski crystals on lol and its all sparkly ...i will post a picture later :YAHOO: but you wont see a picture of me in it until i get the wig....also i am thinking about making the dress slighly shorter cos it comes to my knees and the dress is meant to be shorter ...also i still need to add he black bits down the sides i forgot about this AGAIN so i am gonna order some fabric tonight.

I have also taken every single bead off the rosalie prom dress read to put some nice sparkly swarovski flatbacks on...just purely cos i HATED the beading on it :YAHOO:

Hoping my Katy perry fabric for the top arrives tomorrow cos the first lot of fabric was the wrong colour so hopefully second time lucky

I can't wait to see your costumes - I can't believe the effort you're putting into them. :P

Right trying to decide if I should get some Diesel Yuk's which is the conversey type trainers Edward wears in Eclipse or if I should just get another pair of Adidas Superstar 2's as I found some in all black in my size finally. Think I may just get the adidas for now as their like half the price. Also still trying to get a pattern for my Edward robe as I'm not happy with the mock up one I made. Found one that would work but they only sell it in the USA which is a pain.

Lisa I def think you should wear that if you're not able to wear the other one.

Omg wow Jemma you HAVE been busy! You're gonna look amazing!

Sam which is gonna work out cheapest? Or which 1s would you rather have?

Lisa I def think you should wear that if you're not able to wear the other one.

Omg wow Jemma you HAVE been busy! You're gonna look amazing!

Sam which is gonna work out cheapest? Or which 1s would you rather have?

Well the adidas with P&P work out abuot £30 and the diesels have free P&P and work out about £55. I really want the diesels but need the adidas for baseball and not sure anyone would notice if I had adidas instead of diesels for my other costumes. Maybe I'll see if I can get some of the diesels for Xmas instead!

Oh its not secret to him lol I told him earlier I was annoyed. Okay so this is what we got so far.

Edward battle - shirt bought and payed for and awaiting arrival

Edward Volturi - material bought and arrived but still trying to suss out the pattern

Edward promo - complete bar the Diesel's

Edward baseball - complete

Rob MTV - found a shirt and bought it still no luck on the jacket

Emmett battle - jacket bought and arrived need to make alterations

Emmett chase - hoodie bought and awaiting arrival.

Emmett birthday - previous costume so complete of course

Emmett baseball - complete

Erm can't remember what else Paul was doing. Okay so some of my stuff is closer in a sense of I have the materials to do it but the stuff I got for Paul i.e. the chase hoodie doesn't need altering so will be complete as soon as the jacket arrives.

Hello.... Do any of you no where i can find a shirt simular to the one bella wears when she goes to resuce Edward from the volturi! Thanx x

They have one at www.cosplaysky.com but not sure if that's out of your price range. If not I'd maybe just look for a long sleeved hunter green shirt. I think the colour is hunter green anyway, I'll also ask Tiff where she got hers as I can't remember where she said she got it.

So it may not be Twi related :wub: ha, but I'm gonna start on Ramona Flowers and Hit Girl outfits, might do one for the sunday night since I don't know what else to do lol.

Everyone is doing awesome!

And Sam you have so much done =]

Wish I felt like I had loads done but at the moment still got stuff to modify or make from scratch. Looks like the Rob jacket I'm gonna do is gonna have to be a white one dyed to the right colour as I can't find a bright blue suit jacket anywhere its driving me nuts.