Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I'm thinking of doing Bride Bella too Lise. If I can find a wedding dress of course. I feel a little odd looking for wedding dresses though and it not being for my actual wedding ha ha ha!

Awww Holly you look awesome in those pics and you don't look like a duck!!

Have you looked in places like Oxfam and other charity shops. They quite often have wedding dresses and will be a whole heap cheaper. And you'll not feel so odd as it's not a "wedding" shop!

PS: This is not from personal experience. I have to have all my dresses suits made to measure ;)

I'm thinking of doing Bride Bella too Lise. If I can find a wedding dress of course. I feel a little odd looking for wedding dresses though and it not being for my actual wedding ha ha ha!

Awww Holly you look awesome in those pics and you don't look like a duck!!

Have you looked in places like Oxfam and other charity shops. They quite often have wedding dresses and will be a whole heap cheaper. And you'll not feel so odd as it's not a "wedding" shop!

PS: This is not from personal experience. I have to have all my dresses suits made to measure :unsure:

That is where I am looking for my wedding dress Dayna :chair:

Woop we can compare dresses as I`ve decided I`m deffo gonna do it :D

TooTall, I reckon you should make up number 3 Bella Bride :D - Think of the photo opportunities!!! :D Xx

Oh TT you do make me chuckle! Good idea bout the charity shops though!

Ooooh yay for you finding ya dress Lise! Piccies??

I'm watching 1 on Ebay atm eeek! I just hope to god it won't be too long lol what with me being a short a*se ha ha!

Oh TT you do make me chuckle! Good idea bout the charity shops though!

Ooooh yay for you finding ya dress Lise! Piccies??

I'm watching 1 on Ebay atm eeek! I just hope to god it won't be too long lol what with me being a short a*se ha ha!

What size are you Dayna? I REALLY hope we`re not watching the same dress!! x

Heyyyyy y'all everyone is busy with their costumes

And holly you dont have a duck face you look great love all the outfits :D

Good luck with your auctions lisa and dayna :D

Well i have to wait for payday to make a stat on my Katy perry outfit but i have been doing some searching and i found the shorts used in the video.

Diesel Mintha Denim Shorts in Mid Blue

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProd...duct=DIES-WP108

Bit expensive but thats not the expensive part sadly then the shorts have to be customized with over 9000 sapphire swarovski crystals. (Pack of 1440 crystals is £32.57) So i am looking for a cheaper way to make the shorts.

I'm an 8 Lise but have to go for like a 10/12 as my belly and hips are fat ha ha ha. I don't think I'm gonna bid on the 2 I'm watching atm as on 1 the chest size is too small (never thought I'd find myself saying that lol) and I've decided I don't like the neckline of the other 1 lol.

Oh gosh Jemma I hope you can find a cheaper alternative!!

Can you not just get a cheap lookalikey pair Jem? x

I could lol but trust me you cant find a pair of shorts that are full of crystals ...so even if i buy a cheap pair of shorts the crystals will still be the costly part :D just having some pancakes then gonna hunt down some cheap crystals

And holly you dont have a duck face you look great love all the outfits ;)

I dooo....hahahah thanks big sis :D

TooTall, I reckon you should make up number 3 Bella Bride ;) - Think of the photo opportunities!!! :D Xx

I'm thinking the masked ball. Then no one will know it's me ;)

I'd defo have a pic with you if you did that XD

I'm an 8 Lise but have to go for like a 10/12 as my belly and hips are fat ha ha ha. I don't think I'm gonna bid on the 2 I'm watching atm as on 1 the chest size is too small (never thought I'd find myself saying that lol) and I've decided I don't like the neckline of the other 1 lol.

Oh gosh Jemma I hope you can find a cheaper alternative!!

Wow to be a size 8! I think my thigh might be that size LOL

Have u any piccies of the 2 ur watching? xX

TooTall, I reckon you should make up number 3 Bella Bride ;) - Think of the photo opportunities!!! :D Xx

I dare you to do it!! I promise lots of milk and milk sweeties as payment if you do!! ;) Xx

Can you not just get a cheap lookalikey pair Jem? x

I could lol but trust me you cant find a pair of shorts that are full of crystals ...so even if i buy a cheap pair of shorts the crystals will still be the costly part :( just having some pancakes then gonna hunt down some cheap crystals

I know it sounds odd, But could you get them somewhere like the pound shop? Xx

TooTall, I reckon you should make up number 3 Bella Bride :D - Think of the photo opportunities!!! :( Xx

I dare you to do it!! I promise lots of milk and milk sweeties as payment if you do!! Xx

I double dares ya :) I'll give you cookies. Milk and milk sweeties from Lise and cookies from me, good deal?

Found some rhinestones which are cheaper than swarovski so i think i will go with them :D

Also just found some fabric in the colour i want for the katy perry top only £2.99 per metre.

Just gotta wait till paydy to buy anything :thumbup:

Found some rhinestones which are cheaper than swarovski so i think i will go with them :D

Also just found some fabric in the colour i want for the katy perry top only £2.99 per metre.

Just gotta wait till paydy to buy anything :thumbup:

Yaaaaaaay :D Xx

I posted on the other thread, But as this is the cosplay thread..

Here is my wedding dress to cosplay Bella IF I can fit into it in time! x

BellaWeddingDress.jpg

Could someone please firmly kick me up the backside and make me do some cosplay stuff I'm so far behind its unbelievable. I have one costume done for myself and thats it.

*KICKS* :WINCE:

Get a move on :P dont make me come to blackpool and kickyou in person :wub:

I am just looking at wigs why are all wigs on evilbay from china??? grrrr just having a quick look around

Could someone please firmly kick me up the backside and make me do some cosplay stuff I'm so far behind its unbelievable. I have one costume done for myself and thats it.

Well Jemma's already kicked ya so....

*stamps on feet* get on with it! :wub:

hehehehehe I just stamped on my big brothers feet :WINCE:

Ignore the state of me and the house LOL

Dress came today :WINCE: I can get it on and do the bottom bit up, But have a HUGE gap in the back lol

I am hoping with 1-2st off it will fit fine *crosses fingers*

Now I just need Brown contacts, A veil and boots :wub: ..Oh, And a wig if my hair hasn`t grown out by end of Oct!

I`m undecided whether to get a hoop for it, Whatya think?

CIMG8097.jpg

Edited by SacredSilence

*KICKS*:WINCE:

Get a move on :wub: dont make me come to blackpool and kickyou in person :jason:

I am just looking at wigs why are all wigs on evilbay from china??? grrrr just having a quick look around

Oh yes do come to Blackpool then I can steal you for a few days lol. Also some of the wigs from China are amazing the one I got for Tonks was from China, but the one I got for Bitten was from Manchester

*KICKS*:firedevil:

Get a move on :P dont make me come to blackpool and kickyou in person :jason:

Oh yes do come to Blackpool then I can steal you for a few days lol. Also some of the wigs from China are amazing the one I got for Tonks was from China, but the one I got for Bitten was from Manchester

ha ha well i cant come next week will see what my shifts are and when i have 2 days off together i will come see you ;)

One costume thats driving me crazy is the battle scene one :YAHOO: i have been searching all over for that damn g-star jacket and nothing ...i dont really wanna buy the cosplay sky one just cos if i buy soemthing like a jacket i will want to wear it again and the cosplay sky one seems to be just a costume piece not a jacket i can wear out :D having a look but will have to make a choice soon

LISAAAA that dress is amazing