Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ordered the final piece of my final cosplay today. Let's hope it arrives in time

Oh is this what we were talking about the other day? Yay if it is

Yeah it is. I asked them if it would be here in time and they said it should. Fingers crossed anyways

Sure Nat would be great to get pics with you finally. Maybe we could get some with you and Jemma together. Shame you were not feeling well at LFACC to get pics then. Just come grab us if you see us wandering round looking lost and confused. Can I add this is a usual look for me.

Awesome, will do! Yeah was so gutted about getting ill at LFCC. Still dont know what caused it but ended up having 2 days off work.

xxxx

Solar Eclipse.

I believe you gave me the link <3.

Possibly lol I might email the guys with the solar eclipse ones at some point and ask them if they are going to ever do them with a prescription cause I gotta be careful with my eyes and diabetes and dont fancy trying to wear two pairs of contacts unlike other mental people in the group *cough* Vicky, Danielle *cough*

Hey guys!

;) I've not been on in a few weeks!

Oh wow guys your outfits are looking amazing! Oooh and Jemma I looove your Betsey dress!! Oh and I vote red contacts!

Well both my Alice dresses came but now I won't be able to wear them now that it's definate that we aren't going to ET4 (spoke to karly last night. Things just aren't good so I've offered to help her out) ;)

HOPEFULLY I can wear them to a con in the future. Thinking about putting pics up on here anyway.

Hey guys!

;) I've not been on in a few weeks!

Oh wow guys your outfits are looking amazing! Oooh and Jemma I looove your Betsey dress!! Oh and I vote red contacts!

Well both my Alice dresses came but now I won't be able to wear them now that it's definate that we aren't going to ET4 (spoke to karly last night. Things just aren't good so I've offered to help her out) ;)

HOPEFULLY I can wear them to a con in the future. Thinking about putting pics up on here anyway.

Oh Dayna I'm really gonna miss you and Karly I miss the late night standing outside with Karly smoking like chimneys lol

Solar Eclipse.

I believe you gave me the link <3.

Possibly lol I might email the guys with the solar eclipse ones at some point and ask them if they are going to ever do them with a prescription cause I gotta be careful with my eyes and diabetes and dont fancy trying to wear two pairs of contacts unlike other mental people in the group *cough* Vicky, Danielle *cough*

nasty cough there sam :D and im only wearing two pairs because it would cost me a fortune in prescription lenses .. plus vicky gave me the idea :D

Speaking of lenses, I just bought these Volturi ones as they last 12months and not 3 like all the others I found.. The Cullen ones last a year too and they are both £17.99 each :D

http://www.eyelookfantastic.com/catalogsea...ult/?q=Twilight

They are one pair of the lenses I like TheVampireGirl but I can't wear them because of them having no prescription. Wouldn't have been too bad a few years ago but now I'm -2.75 one one eye and -2.25 on the other I can't afford to not wear glasses. I'd be alright stood up close to people but if someone waved at me from 15-20ft away I wouldn't know lol. Might email them and see if they will ever be doing them with a prescription

Speaking of lenses, I just bought these Volturi ones as they last 12months and not 3 like all the others I found.. The Cullen ones last a year too and they are both £17.99 each :D

http://www.eyelookfantastic.com/catalogsea...ult/?q=Twilight

They are one pair of the lenses I like TheVampireGirl but I can't wear them because of them having no prescription. Wouldn't have been too bad a few years ago but now I'm -2.75 one one eye and -2.25 on the other I can't afford to not wear glasses. I'd be alright stood up close to people but if someone waved at me from 15-20ft away I wouldn't know lol. Might email them and see if they will ever be doing them with a prescription

Ahh that must be a pain in the bum :D

They are a new site, they're the online retail seller of just ColourVue lenses I believe.. I got the site address when I emailed ColourVue direct about the volturi lenses, and when I emailed the website the same bloke replied lol.

At least you have your lenses Danielle :P I still need to get mine. More fun times ahead lol

i wouldnt have mine if it wasnt for mummy dearest lol what happened to your last lot of lenses?

I may or may not have remembered to keep changing the solution and they shrivelled up in the case ;)

Hey guys!

:D I've not been on in a few weeks!

Well both my Alice dresses came but now I won't be able to wear them now that it's definate that we aren't going to ET4 (spoke to karly last night. Things just aren't good so I've offered to help her out) :D

:P;)

Hey guys!

:D I've not been on in a few weeks!

Well both my Alice dresses came but now I won't be able to wear them now that it's definate that we aren't going to ET4 (spoke to karly last night. Things just aren't good so I've offered to help her out) :P

Awww dayna i am gonna miss you and karly wont be the same :D

So what lenses has everyone found to be the best Cullen-like ones so far?

Really need to get some new Cullen ones but I've got soo many links saved and not sure which ones to try!

Ideally would need perscription but I could probs manage without for an evening or two!

xxxx

Guys it is gonna be so weird not going. I miss you all and I won't get to meet those of you I haven't met yet :D

Re the Cullen lenses, I ended up buying insanely expensive ones coz I have such crap eye sight lol. I do love them though!