important news for photo ops

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Buying photo ops on the day ?

You may want to consider buying them in advance. At this summers LFCC we had an amazing amount of fans wanting to buy photo ops on the day and this meant that there was a huge line to buy them. We had 3 lines serving you all but still it took nearly an hour or so to get served. We will of course try to get through as many people as quickly as we can but this event looks to be at least as busy if not more so than the summer event, so if you do not want to queue it maybe best to buy them in advance through the on-line shop.

There will be tickets on the days of the show, do not worry. We just wanted to give you all the heads up as we want you all to be able to get your photo ops as quickly as possible and this maybe a good way for you to save some time on the day .

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...gories/CMlondon

Hope this is of help,

Jason :drool:

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

All my photo tickets are already bought, received and put in a safe place (well, in my CM: London folder... in order that I will go to them...). Even if it wasn't for queues on the day, I just like having things sorted.

• Showmasters Admin

thanks guys for understanding

we put a lot more crew on the sales desk but at the last big event so many people wanted tickets for photo ops it was amazing so we will add more people to help make this easy for people but buying in advance will help us all a lot

not long now :WINCE: see you soon

jason :WAVE:

• Showmasters Admin

I've booked all shoots now, just plain worried about autos.

don't be we have been doing the autos for years and we do have this under control , its just the credit card taking that takes up so much time and it is this we want to ease up if we can

all will be cool on the day :WAVE:

jason :WINCE:

aww I wish I could book my photo shoots in advance but I still dont know what time we'll be getting there so it'll have to be a on the day thing if I can make the shoots :-(

That is a dilemma for you there. You may be there in time for a photoshoot you want, but the que for buying the tickets may mean you will miss it anyway. :firedevil:

aww I wish I could book my photo shoots in advance but I still dont know what time we'll be getting there so it'll have to be a on the day thing if I can make the shoots :-(

That is a dilemma for you there. You may be there in time for a photoshoot you want, but the que for buying the tickets may mean you will miss it anyway. :D

yeah I know I was worried about that too oh well I have my tickets for the supernatural talk thats the main thing so I'll just have to see what happens with the photos!

As someone who was at LFCC and experienced this I would definately agree with Jason :) Its an absolute nightmare when you've got to wait in a queue, especially since you could be meeting someone or checking out the dealers!

And especially when you have been stood in a queue for half an hour, & finally get to the end of it only to be told you were told the wrong queue to stand in in the first place! ;)