Never seen as many guests announced so soon.

chrisrus

This is deffo looking like the best con there has been.

Not only have we got one Charmed guest, but two!!! - I am in heaven :)

There's at least 3 people that I want to meet for sure already, which is way more than usual :(

Its great that there be so many announcements so far meaning that i'll deff be coming along and not should i shouldn't i. The definates for me are-Doug Bradley, John Rhys-Davies, Robert Englund. Irvin Kershner and Billy Dee Williams are more than likely. With Cynthia Scott, David Prowse, Mary Catherine Stewart being possibilites-depends on how much the others charge and whether or not another guest or two is announced that i really want.

Edited by madmilburn

• Moderators

I already have 4 definites and 2 probables just from the ones announced already... could very easily end up spending quite a lot if the next announcements are anything like the last few...

There's at least 3 people that I want to meet for sure already, which is way more than usual :dance:

Technically 3 Charmed guests, as Misha did guest in 1 episode which he was featured heavily in.

I think I am going to wait for a few more announcements til I make a definate decision whether to come or not. :smile:

Travelling down from Scotland is expensive enough, plus having to arrange somewhere to stay & eat for me & my son as well. :smile:

I think it would take a few more heavy-weight guests to sell me on coming for sure. :smile:

I agree, it's looking fantastic already! I've already got 4 definites and 1 maybe for autos, 2 photoshoots booked and 1 possible. I can't wait to see who else is announced!

I agree, it's looking fantastic already! I've already got 4 definites and 1 maybe for autos, 2 photoshoots booked and 1 possible. I can't wait to see who else is announced!

There's at least 3 people that I want to meet for sure already, which is way more than usual :wub:

Technically 3 Charmed guests, as Misha did guest in 1 episode which he was featured heavily in.

Technically 4 then as Robert Englund was the demon in one episode, he played the collector, the one who shrunk women down and turned them into tiny statues

There's at least 3 people that I want to meet for sure already, which is way more than usual :P

Technically 4 then as Robert Englund was the demon in one episode, he played the collector, the one who shrunk women down and turned them into tiny statues

:lol: Yes, I forgot that, even though when he was announced I remembered that [does that make sense :P ].

:P Yes, I forgot that, even though when he was announced I remembered that [does that make sense :P ].

Yeah I get you lol. Forgetting is an easy thing to do, I'm very good at it lol

I'm so looking forward to this con. Charmed guests for the win!!!! :lol::lol:

this event is already looking better than this years LFACC..

lots of good guests so far.

not yet for me, LFCC had loads of doctor who guests and some stargate heavy weights, that this event has yet to produce for me but thats a personal choice, the event does look fab so far and im hoping for more guests. would be fun if showmasters gave teasers to future guest announcements ;-) i log on every day hoping for a new guest lol, so this recent influx has been great, so far im on quite a few maybes, funds are low, shannon and billy dee are the 2 im more leaning towards right now, with john rys davis not far behind, not for autos, im a photo man ;-)